NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project boat or parts 1980 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 8:47pm
Loop & finger is really what I need...might take the whole enchilada! How much?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 7:33pm
Motor box is sold, Pylon is for sale, do you want loop and finger too or just pylon
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 7:27pm
Pylon might interest me...is it for sale?

If Robert passes on the motor box...keep me second on the list.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 7:14pm
Sounds good... It's a little far to drive...If you can determine shipping costs to Smithfield Virginia (zipcode 23430) I'll send a check promptly. Regular ground shipping would be fine. I am unable to get thru to your cell number. I'll keep trying. Mine is (757) 620-7764 if you get an opportunity.

RB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 5:56pm
it is gray, the box is in excellent condition, My cell phone number is 9032455103 you will have to pay shipping the motor box is located in tyler texas call me for more info.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 1:33pm
Please hold the motor box! Where are you?...what color upholstery (it really doesn't matter)...any repairs necessary to the fiberglass?

I want it if any way possible too arrange pickup or shipping!

RB

Robert_Bracey@Dom.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:44am
I dont have pics yet the lake the boat is on is too low right now. So I m waiting for rain to move her. The hull is Whit and looks to be in very good condition gelcoat wise. The paint is blue and faded pretty good.I will have pics next week probably.

Yes The engine box is for saleI will take 250 $
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 5:01am
Want to sell the motorbox? I need one.

Robert_Bracey@Dom.com
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 10:11pm
What color is the hull ? Any pictures of it ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:25pm
to make a long story short as possible, Im restoring my dearly beloved 77 nauti. My engine is shot, and I almost bought a new one today but bought a boat that needs stringers replaced instead, the engine and tranny are original with 800 hours I opted to buy this boat and part it out or sell it without motor. its a 1980 ski nautique decent interior missing front seat hour meter and engine. I would like to sell the boat for somewhere around 3000 with trailer someone with the know how could make a great boat, The gelcoat looks good paint is faded trailer is in fair condition. please email me for more info I will post pics next week, by the way I bought the boat from a 70 year old man and his wife and it hasnt hardly been used also the boat was seen at southwest correct craft every winter for the past 13 years atleast so its in pretty decent shape for a fixer upper .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic