Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

West Coast?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 3:38pm
Lake Mead is my normal lake so I am good with that too. Its just tough because seems most days I want to go out the wind starts blowing.
1991 SN pulled by a 2010 Tundra
George R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 11:54pm
In talking with my significant other she talked me into voting for Lake Mead.....
SO LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 2:55pm
George your profile says California but you mention Lake Mead.
I am good with Mead or Powell.

My first vote is Powell
George R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 12:52pm
Im in, Lake Mead.... Just name the date and location! Sure would be nice to start up West Coast reunion!
NWCorrectCraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NWCorrectCraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2014 at 10:19pm
I am on the boarder of washington and oregon...lets get a group togther
"Looking for Glass and a place to Launch"
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2013 at 6:43pm
Havasu would be fun :D
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2013 at 3:30pm
Tahoe is a great place. But, it can be challenging for small
ski boats, is very cold in terms of water sports, and, it can be a challenge to find lodging in the summer. Strictly for boat show activities, it's great. In addition to the annual wooden boat show, Riva and other have conducted their international reuinions in Tahoe.

Bass Lake would be a fantastic site. Somewhat like GreenLake. Unfortunately, the crowds would be prohibitive.

I think Shaver Lake, outside Fresno, would work. Not too many hotels,
but a big campsite right on the lake, a few motels, and lots of private residences for rent.

Shasta is possible, but it's really big, and really spread out.

Maybe some place small like Buena Vista?

BKH
Livin' the Dream

N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2013 at 2:38pm
So West Coast people - list the best lakes to meet so we can pick one and get something planned.

I would suggest Lake Powell or Tahoe - Just because the scenery would make it that much better.   Any other lakes that would be about middle ground for everyone?

I have only been out twice this year :( Gonna hit Lake Mead up this weekend if the weather holds out.
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 1:44pm
mountrace - next time you go to Lake Mead or Mojave let me know- Mead is my home lake :)
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2013 at 2:06am
You can count me in!
mountrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2013 at 4:00pm
I'll join. I'd suggest Lake Mead, Mohave...
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2013 at 6:16pm
there are several washington guys now...Kroundy and I have talked about getting together as well. It would be fun to meet all of you West coasters!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2013 at 1:40am
If you put it together, I'll be there.

But, not too far to attend others. Towed my boat to Green Lake Wisconsin. Was an adventure and a blast.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2013 at 2:55pm
No West Coast love - too far to make it to the meets on the other side of the country.

Sounds like we need a Lake Powell Meet!!!! Or Lake Tahoe Meet!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2013 at 2:14am
We've never put together a reunion from this site. Up until a few years
ago, Correct Craft put on an event every year at Marine World, and many of us met there. I've also met severl people from the site who have stopped by my house in Discovery Bay. You are welcome to do so as well.

I've thought about trying to put together a group out here, several times. But two things work against me. 1) our kids summers are barely 8 weeks long, and we fill them up pretty well 2) a little thing called work.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

skitique179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skitique179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 11:58pm
So there are all kinds of east coast and midwest reunions going on. Anybody ever get together on the west coast?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic