NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Low temp readings,gauge

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 6:32pm
Think she just needs to get the full frontal nudity shot posted up and get it over with, that might get mr. peter and his buddy d*ck going.

Do you think the brother servicing the boat is also the photographer, lol? Oh no wait, she's not from the south, doh!!
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 6:37pm
Where ever the Savage 99 came from there are more nice guns so I'd like to see the whole gun show. I like the contrast of the guns and hose.
This is the life
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Where ever the Savage 99 came from there are more nice guns so I'd like to see the whole gun show. I like the contrast of the guns and hose.

Hose - isn't that part of the cooling system too???

The Savage is nice, but I'd be impressed a lot more with something chambered in 45-70, say an original High wall, now that would be impressive...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

Perhaps a good 79nautique rant

Yes, I'll have to PM Chris and have him get in touch with Lin!!

BTW Lin, there is talk off site between members that you are not what you have been "advertising" yourself as !!! ???

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 8:56pm
You think the boobs are fake Pete?
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 9:13pm
Nice over and under

This is the life
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 9:30pm
Andy!

+1   
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 10:34pm
I'll take "under" for $1000 Alex! And make it a true daily double....
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

Perhaps a good 79nautique rant

Yes, I'll have to PM Chris and have him get in touch with Lin!!

BTW Lin, there is talk off site between members that you are not what you have been "advertising" yourself as !!! ???
There will always be talk ..You showed me that by leaving me standing in the dark about oil and cooling!No action no follow up- just slicing my friend rat to small pcs.. You even called him Rat hole! Yet you failed to show your test results with amount of oil he tested.. Talk is cheap, But the RAT put up! You SHUT DOWN!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 12:15pm
Thats what I think about when I think about shot guns.
forvicjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forvicjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 4:39pm
Pete, SEARCH!!!!! eljayrx + Google. You will find pics of the boat and her. Lmao!!!
“Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes.” ― Harry S. Truman
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by forvicjr forvicjr wrote:

Pete, SEARCH!!!!! eljayrx + Google. You will find pics of the boat and her. Lmao!!!

Ha! THat actually works - too funny!
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 5:29pm
She is a good looking woman, I like her.
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 6:16pm
I'm puzzled by her not being able to get her gauge to read more than 125.
This is the life
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by wwchevy wwchevy wrote:

She is a good looking woman, I like her.
Ty Mr.007.Love your movies too!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

I'm puzzled by her not being able to get her gauge to read more than 125.
All will be ok. Mr Peter said just make sure your back door is positioned right? So, I will take that as check the entry to the impeller. Or is he hinting something else to me?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 6:31pm
I think you mighta misunderstood.

Something got lost in the innuendo slinging.
This is the life
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Do you think the brother servicing the boat is also the photographer, lol? Oh no wait, she's not from the south, doh!!

Chris, this hurts coming from YOU

Donald
forvicjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forvicjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 11:56pm
Pete, search "eljayrx@twitter" you will find more pics. Linda if your a poser your damn good! If your a poser I'll be damn mad. Lol. My take is this site needs a little out of the ordinary. Relives stress!
“Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes.” ― Harry S. Truman
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2013 at 3:23am
relives or relieves?
forvicjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forvicjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

relives or relieves?

O well, it was a long day yesterday, what can I say.lol...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by MI-nick MI-nick wrote:

the first couple times out this year in my SAN, the temp was 130ish...160ish last summer...the water temp was probably 45....

OK Nick I've finally got some facks. Drove back to back 88 SNs this week, both the standard 143 thermostat. Water temperature probably about 50 on each lake. Both boats hung right around 155 warmed up. After several minutes of just idling the temp did slowly climb to 160 then quickly fall back to ~150 after the thermostat opened.

A GT40 should have the 160 thermostat would then linger much higher than 130, and even higher than 160.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic