Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Correct Craft Owner!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Lizzy Santo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Correct Craft Owner!
    Posted: July-13-2012 at 12:57pm
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 1:06pm
Congrats on the new boat Lynette and love the screen name. Couldn't get a pink one huh? Now maybe we can you and Matt to drag her to a reunion or two. You've been an closet 'member' for quite a while but now it's official. You both look great and welcome officially to CCFan!   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 1:15pm
Nice
rcthorpe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rcthorpe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 1:40pm
+1 Great boat!!!

May want to check that bearing on the wheel. I've seen those grease marks on my own. Looks like it may just need a cap on that side.
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 4:13pm
nice boat! Welcome!
83Ski

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 5:01pm
Thanks Tim! Matt & I are excited to bring the new additon to our family to some CCFan events! When's the next one? We have alot of work to do on her to restore to mint condition. But in the meantime this will be a great boat for me to learn to drive with!
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 6:24pm
I would relocate those Bose speakers.
Tim D
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 7:59pm
Congrats on the new ride! Very clean looking! You'll love driving it!

post some more pics when you ger a chance...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 8:04pm
Lynette,
Congratulations on the new boat and welcome to CCfan.
I can tell from that big smile that you have already fallen in love with the boat. I wish you many an hour of fun with it.

Make sure you get some pictures and some text submitted to Keith to add to the diary section. Once it's up, you can then ad an avitar to your profile.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

I would relocate those Bose speakers.
Tim, good idea! But where? Adds some character huh?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Thanks 62 Wood! I will post up alot more! Excited to go to an event with my husband and our new family addition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Lynette,
Congratulations on the new boat and welcome to CCfan.
I can tell from that big smile that you have already fallen in love with the boat. I wish you many an hour of fun with it.

Make sure you get some pictures and some text submitted to Keith to ad to the diary section. Once it;s up, you can then ad an avitar to your profile.

Yes you are right! It's so so so fun! I've been wanting a boat for many years and this is perfect for me to learn to drive. My husband took me out yesterday to practice FUNNNN! Ok on the avitar (i want one of those for sure). We will see you all soon at a CCFan event

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2012 at 8:25pm

Thanks! I will post up more for sure! It's clean but needs some TLC to restore her back to her original patriotic red/white/blue style!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2012 at 1:36am
Is this your first boat?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2012 at 2:11am
Awesome! Welcome to the club.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2012 at 4:02am

Is this your first boat?
YES the first one....that I am allowed to drive! You have heard of a training bra right, it's kinda like that! It's my very own learn to drive, fix up n practice with boat! I am going to get a cute Bimini top and CC flag! And n the winter work on new carpet n recover seats! I am taking a boaters course n getting my license. And my amazing husband will be with me as my mentor! I have to prepare for retirement when we live on a boat n the Virgin Islands (bucket list item)!!
skyway2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skyway2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2012 at 3:34pm
Congrats! Great looking boat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2012 at 1:39am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2012 at 1:51am
Today was my first day driving my new Nautique and WHAT FUN!! My husband, Matt showed me the ropes, (literally), how to tie up and untie the boat! What the no wake signs mean, the green signs and why red right return is important! THEN I went to the Pinkham School of Docking! Reid was so patient with me as I approached, and reapproached the dock many times. After i finally had one sucessful docking, Reid said, "ok, now 20 more"! (he was not kidding)! The day was perfect & i noticed the sky is bluer,and the clouds fluffier on the boat! Just my imagination?....I don't think so

MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2012 at 7:29am
-1 for sitting on the dog house whilst underway

Nice pictures it looks very clean just the scuff on the back end and the odd speaker locations, that's one very nice looking training bra
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2012 at 9:20am
I thought that guy teaching the docking maneuvers looked familiar! You could not find a better teacher.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2012 at 3:25pm
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by MattB MattB wrote:

Good point Matt, but I had to make an exception just this one time while we were manuevering slowing towards the dock, in order to make sure my dock didn't get destroyed.   Anyone happen to notice that starboard rear quarter ? That was from her first docking attempt . Just kidding!! That was from a previous owner and nothing a elbow grease and decal touch-up wont fix.

But Lynette did great nearly conquering the docking class and now has her evil mind set on mastering a power slide.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 2:19pm
Nice looking 2001! Congrats.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 12:25pm

Wasn't aware of that rule. Boy, I've only failed that one about 5 thousand times!

Beautiful boat! It always kills me when someone on this site gets a boat that looks twice as good as mine on it's best day, then says "can't wait to clean it up and restore it".
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 12:49pm
Nice boat. If you have any money left the CCF store has some cool shirts, one even has a 2001 on it. You might want to go shopping. Enjoy your new toy!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Wasn't aware of that rule. Boy, I've only failed that one about 5 thousand times!

Beautiful boat! It always kills me when someone on this site gets a boat that looks twice as good as mine on it's best day, then says "can't wait to clean it up and restore it".

At SNW you are OK.

Pick up a copy of your states water rules. Most marinas will have the booklets. Wisconsin where all my boats are registered send one out with every sticker renewal.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2012 at 10:13am
Don't forget the with my original quote...

Quote -1 for sitting on the dog house whilst underway

The comment about -1 for sitting on the dog house whilst underway was somewhat tongue in cheek, this is a rule and a good safety rule and everyone should be sat down in a seat when under power but at idle or tick over there is no problem and almost everyone will do it at some point (myself included) when coming into dock at very slow speed there is no problem, its just about being safe on the water

I feel like Obama being misquoted/half quoted like that
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2012 at 10:22am

I feel like Obama being misquoted/half quoted like that

Lynette didn't dock the boat, the government did!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Airgrabber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Airgrabber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2012 at 11:07am
Welcome, nice boat. I need to give my wife some lesson. Still a little leery about having her dock the boat though.
Life is good. Work hard! Play Hard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic