Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEO Beers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
Author
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 4:34pm
Akron is 45 mins from where I'm working now (strongsville)..... richfield.

Randy..... just don't give your dog water and they can drink when they get home.
Tubing Sucks.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 4:44pm
Is this a correct craft group Party?
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by watrski watrski wrote:

Akron is 45 mins from where I'm working now (strongsville)..... richfield.

Randy..... just don't give your dog water and they can drink when they get home.

Alright, name the spot and I'll be there. I'm not going to be able to stay very long. These doggies aren't used to being alone all day...

watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 5:39pm
Randy,

If we moved the time back to 7:00 would it work better for you?
Tubing Sucks.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by watrski watrski wrote:

Randy,

If we moved the time back to 7:00 would it work better for you?

No, I'm not going to drive an hour home then an hour back to richfield! I'll see if I can get a friend to drop by and let them out.

I'll get out of work about 4:30 should take me about 20 minutes to get to richfield.

Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 6:54pm
so we are back to whiteys then? Also Ill probably get there at 6.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 7:17pm
how about justin takes your dogs out?
Tubing Sucks.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 7:25pm
I would be willing to do that, however, that is the exact reason I do not have dogs, so I dont have to do this kind of stuff but Ill take one for the team if I have to, its basically on my way.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 7:55pm
You could always say you let them out and don't actually do it. He wouldn't know either way. This is what I did with his prop!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 10:12pm
I haven't been paying attention to the thread but I'm in. Did you guys settle on a time and place? Whitey's makes a good burger and they have karaoke a couple times a week. Crowd is usually a little suspect, so there's a bonus, but I'm good with whatever. I'm working from home tomorrow so I can leave whenever to make the drive down to whatever po-dunk town you guys decided on.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

...they have karaoke a couple times a week. Crowd is usually a little suspect, so there's a bonus...

Sounds like our kind of place!

I have a friend that's going to stop by and let the dogs out. I should be at whiteys about 5ish.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 4:36pm
Since it doesn't look like we will be meeting up on the water anytime soon... maybe we can meet up for some beers and start planning for summer? I know we all need to hear first hand from Adam the shenanigans that went on down in FL.

Who's in?

Thursday too soon? Maybe one day next week?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2013 at 6:53pm
discussed offline: Adam, Justin, and myself will be at The Lockview Thursday April 4th. Any and all CCFans are invited. I know there are lurkers in the area, come on out and have a couple beers with us!

Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2013 at 7:55pm
+1
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2013 at 11:53am
+1 or 2?

Bringing wifes this time?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2013 at 2:25pm
I won't be bringing anyone's wife, but I'm down for a little grilled cheese and goldfish.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2013 at 3:45pm
Maybe you can bring "Roller girl" Adam? She sounded like a lot of fun.

Paula has a problem with driving on the highway... and driving, parking in downtown Akron, so I doubt I would be able to get her to come unless I pick her up... and I will be coming from Hudson... But I have no problem with the girls coming.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2013 at 3:51pm
I thought you had a girl and two boys, or are you trying to tell us you got the twins the weirdest christmas present ever?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 3:45pm
dammit, something came up and I can't do tomorrow, rain check?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2013 at 12:16pm
That's a bummer Adam.

I have no problem if you guys want to reschedule... I was really looking forward to hearing Adam's account of the SJRR.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2013 at 6:22pm
still on for this thurs?
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2014 at 2:03pm
Hey guys. Im in Cleveland thru Friday. Anyone up for a beer tonight or tonorrow night? Staying near downtown. Cell 803-466-2808 Steve
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2014 at 1:55pm
Steve I wish I could! But I've got stuff going on tonight, and tomorrow night... Do you get to Cleveland often? Maybe next time?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2014 at 6:58pm
I don't think I got anything I'm supposed to be doing tonight, I'll give you a call when I get out of work. I live downtown so I can meet up pretty much anywhere.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2014 at 2:33am
"Randy_In_Ohio" sighting....

you doing ok? did you lose my cell number?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2014 at 2:18pm
No worries, Randy. Adam and i got together for a few beers last night and he showed me around a few of the night spots. Good times. I'm taking on a project that will bring me to Cleveland every other month or so. I'll reach out next time for sure.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
  Share Topic