NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Election 2012 Is Comming

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 33>
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

So, what do you guys think of Obama's latest shenanigan? At the very last minute, he decides to give his "jobs" speech to a joint session of Congress next Wednesday night.....on the very same night and time the Republicans have had their first big debate scheduled, and which had been scheduled for a long time.

He knew it was scheduled that night so he decides to go piss in their Cherios. What an egomaniacal turd that guy is! I hope Boehner tells him to shove it! He couldn't possibly do it the next night because the NFL has its first game that night. He did that so he would draw independants away from the Republican debate.

The guy is quaking in his boots that he is going to lose the election, as well he should be.

You got that right David. Pushed the speech back one day, and used "hidden" words that make him sound again of "stimulus" and raise taxes again. This guy approval rating has just creeped un 30%%. After next week, he and the demmy's have close lined themselves. It will not even be a race. Can you believe it?? Spend more money, and raise taxes. Keeps putting his foot in his mouth, and on the private sector. He is an idiot David.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 2:23pm
Seems to me that Huntsman is by far the most reasonable republican candidate.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700175427/Jon-Huntsman-Jr-Controversy-over-Obama-speech-nonsense.html
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700175427/Jon-Huntsman-Jr-Controversy-over-Obama-speech-nonsense.html

False. Perry is and he has not even got into debates yet. He is the front runner and would expect him to remain the front runner. He is the most conservative candidate of them all would expect him and Romney to be the front runners. Romney is good and where he will get beat is social polocies where he stands in the middle.

I was really hoping Newt was going to get in there. He has been there done that. But it will be fun till the final debate next year, commercials and watch the liberals try and try and try with there bashing and false stories cause they are gonna get there bottys handed to them.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 10:43pm

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

What I beleive!!!

Liberals versus Conservative Views

I am on the right side of the page. The left side needs to get there head checked. SERIOUSLY!!

What if you don't agree 100% with either of those? Then what are you? As much as you like to lump everyone in one party or the other, not everyone aligns perfectly with one party. Not every one is a radical like yourself. And the part about global warming made me chuckle. "Change in global temperature is natural over long periods of time. Science has not shown that humans can affect permanent change to the earth’s temperature.Proposed laws to reduce carbon emissions will do nothing to help the environment and will cause significant price increases for all. Many reputable scientists support this theory." Case in point. Reputable scientists? That is a lie. Maybe 2% of professional scientists believe that..There are also 2% of Medical researchers who study Aids and think that HIV does not cause aids. Does anyone take them seriously? Nope..

So skicat, I know you don't think we landed on the moon, you don't believe in global warming, do you also think 9/11 was an inside job?

Simple Man

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 2:36am
Skicat,

Have you ever heard "open mouth, insert foot"?

Seth
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 10:09am
first impression, snake (Perry)
obviously David the post office is suffering from Al Gores internet, they had the market cornered, and now they are looking down different avenues to produce income. Its easy to throw accusations out there on any of these politically charged threads, but if you start to break things down and go back to the core its easier to understand the down falls.
I guess my entire point was the BS that goes on to compete and the roadblock lobbyists and congress put the Cabash on the post office to a road course of failure, maybe just large government? US government is very complicated, the economy is very complicated, I really think that there are many roadblocks and we commoners don understand full what goes on in government
"the things you own will start to own you"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 10:13am
receveived this in an emaill yesterday....

Subject: $50 Lesson

I recently asked my neighbors' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do? '

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Her parents beamed with pride.

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that! You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house. '

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ' Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50? '

I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 10:42am
^^^^^ ^^^^^
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 11:43am
The post offices problems are their own making. Like many other "Businesses" they overspent for infrastructure and are dealing with a rediculously high labor/benefit situation. Example, the 10,000 person town I work in had a 1000 square foot post office that served us well for years. With the building boom 15 years ago they INSISTED that they needed a new post office to handle the growth so in went a 30,000 square foot post office Taj Mahal that currently serves 12,000 people. An absolute waste of money no matter who's paying for it.

I could care less if the postal service shut down tomorrow, fedex or UPS or a new entity would pick up the service and run it properly and at a profit. If prices go up because of it pay your bills on line, the only purpose they serve is to deliver junk advertising and credit card offers anyway.   That place should be slashed to pieces and made to run profitably or ditch it. Have you ever seen all the stamp designs available over the counter, it's sickening to imagine what the design and production costs are these trivial wastes are. And then there's the postal worker that gets paid to mop the palace floor every single morning, unfreaking believable how that dump is run.

While we're on the subject of the post office have you heard about the Obama stamp?

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it.

The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. after a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:
1. The stamp is in perfect order.
2. There is nothing wrong with the glue.
3. People are spitting on the wrong side.

That's a joke obviously... well maybe not #3!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 12:04pm
The gov. should either sell USPS to UPS or hire people from the private sector and run it like a business. I've got postal relatives and they say who will deliver a letter to Timbuctoo for $.44? Not UPS. It doesn't matter, they are becoming obsolete due to technology. 10 years ago, the small 2 person business I worked for spent $300 per month in postage. Now, my 1 person business gets by with $44 worth of stamps for 3 months. Everything goes out email now. And when I do send out a package that may weigh 5-10 lbs, my grumpy postman rings my bell and tells me to call for a pickup so he doesn't have to carry it to his truck. He claims he doesn't have time to drive his truck back to my house. If I call, it puts off my pick up for another day. I'd make that guy unload trucks if I were his boss and keep him away from the customers.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

Skicat,

Seth

How bout you hide behind your keyboard before I put my texas size booot in your little .
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 1:16pm
Alan,Greg, Steve and Bruce,

Great posts...
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 4:33pm
so maybe the need for the post office has diminished unlike the pony express for its time, isnt it time to tear up the constitution?
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

so maybe the need for the post office has diminished unlike the pony express for its time, isnt it time to tear up the constitution?

Parts of it need change. like the part where it says, "We the People" should be changed to "We the Government" and "we hold (some of these truths)to be self evidant that (some) people are created equal" and stuff like that
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 11:37pm
Speaking of votes and 1 cancelling out another; answer me this:

Why don't we means test voters?
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 11:39pm
And I heard a great line today-

"We're looting the future to bribe today"

Mark Stein (I think)
1988 BFN-sold

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2011 at 1:14am
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

Skicat,

Seth

How bout you hide behind your keyboard before I put my texas size booot in your little .

And the moral of this story is...."Don't "mess" with Texas"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2011 at 8:55am
Bruce, Alan, if ive ever seen a waste of fcng time, its in the private sector, Time Warner cable ran a new cable from the steel box to the side of my house, flagged it, I said are you going to bury that cable? nope, someone will be out in a month to bury it.....my fcn house looks like a fcn christmas tree without the bulbs.
hilarious, especially the one that they put in the front sidewalk crack and told me to put a welcome mat over it. HAVE SOME FCN pride. I would imagine the unions oversee these cry babies, funny, the guys whine and cry the most are usually the stronger members in the union......why is that?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2011 at 8:55am
btw, he sat in my drive for an hour or so too
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2011 at 2:32pm

Yes sir, the republicans sure do have a great field. Do the republicans have a single candidate that thinks they can't "pray" away our problems?

Phil I need to see a qoute on this, I have not heard any candidate suggesting that this is how they would handle problems. This seems to be your own bias making assumptions, and it hurts your credability. Solomon did not pray for God to solve his problems, he prayed for wisdom so he could effectively handle them himself. By your suggestions only athiest could be in politics (like there are not a few biases in that group). Would that be a representative democracy when 78% of the population believe in God? Why are you so against diversity? The separation of church and state was designed to keep the government from dictating a religion, not to eliminate religion from government. You have previously state you cannot say there is not a God, but by your statements you dont seem to hedge your bets on his existance (other than stating the building blocks of life where created .
Have you ever read the book of kings. When the Jews followed God they prospered, when they worshipped the idols of their neighbors they were conquered and carried away. After the tird or more time you read about this happening you start to cringe and think "Why can't they learn from history?" This country was founded with a stong religious background and prospered. Jesus advocated leaders be servants. I think that is exactly what we need.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2011 at 2:39pm

So was Mc Cain. did you vote for him? Other synonyms of resonable = wishywashy, pole driven, without principle, lacking vision, no understanding of right and wrong, baseless, irrelevant.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 10:31am
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 11:12am
I wonder how many gold teeth are in the Popes basement? is it the fear that if you dont believe that you will lose your spot in heaven? in other cultures you get 72 virgins,
so which one is it?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 11:17am
how do you explain to Peter, because of the 8000, not counting the couple hundred thousand innocents that we wont discuss or so lives spent on the war on terror, the good Christian that he appears to be, that thou shall not kill.....is heaven a monopoly game with a get out of jail free card?
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 11:20am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I wonder how many gold teeth are in the Popes basement? is it the fear that if you dont believe that you will lose your spot in heaven? in other cultures you get 72 virgins,
so which one is it?

This is a GREAT question to pose to the career criminals and murderers who seem to have deathbed transformations to Christianity!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 11:42am
you got Bush's number?
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 11:57am
I got Obamas number! Why wouldn't he be a candidate? Isn't he guilty of any of these charges, or is he totally innocent?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 2:48pm
he went after the queen, (and got it) not the hive.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 3:05pm
Oh, I think he has gotten, and is still getting, more than his fair share of worker bee's (which I applaud by the way). Where Bush believed in interogating worker bees, Obama just kills them. How many detainees died from waterboarding?

By the way, if it weren't for Bush's interrogation of the detainees, Obama would have NEVER got him. I noticed thats one thing he ISN'T blaming Bush for
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2011 at 4:46pm
in twenty years, when you say who got Bin Laden, what will be the answer?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 33>
  Share Topic