Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New To The Site

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TIMBERWOOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIMBERWOOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New To The Site
    Posted: October-25-2010 at 7:42pm
How do I upload a picture for my main pic
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2010 at 7:46pm
first you need to create a profile of your boat in the diaries section..put some pictures and a brief story....
the first picture in the diary will have a number..once you get that number you fill it in your personal profile in the avatar picture box...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Nautique Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2010 at 4:37pm
I had the same problem finding the number. I finally found it in the email that correctcraftfan sent me to verify my diary post.
1997 Nautique Super Sport

1989 Ski Nautique 2001 (Sold)
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2010 at 4:45pm
Welcome to the site! Its an awesome site. Easily the best forums that I am involved in
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 1:13pm
Welcome! you will definetlyJeff enjoy your time here, plenty of smart cat here.
Candlwoodsteve View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candlwoodsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 5:23pm
new to the site and i am haveing trouble uploading pic also.it feels good that i am not alone. lol. just got a 68 mustang ss and cant wait to start working on it.dont want to rush just start.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 6:53pm
welcome..
the easiest way to post pictures is creating a photobucket or like online albums account to upload pictures and then paste the img code here.

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 8:48pm
Welcome guys you are in the right place if you love Correct Crafts.

The easiest way to post pics in threads is to click on the "post reply" button top left of the text box that you type in. Once you do that more buttons open up. Click on which will upload the picture to the site and post it in the forum. Make sure they are not more than 700 pixels wide or else you have to scroll around to see it.

The easiest way to make your pics smaller is to set your camera at the lowest resolution. This will not make good prints but will display perfectly on your computer.

Hope this helps good luck!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 8:54pm
Just realized this was about your profile pic.

Click on "Diaries"
Then in the upper right click on "Post Your Boat"
Then Fill out the form and you get a chance to upload pictures there. They will not post right away because they have to be approved by the admin which can take a couple of days.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 11:43pm
Welcome to the best site you can find as a Nautique enthusasit. Lots of info here and guys who want to help. Looking forward to seeing your pics when they are posted.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 1:01am
welcome to the site. ive only been on here 2 months and im planning a trip to the florida cc reunion. also just bought my 2nd boat.

1966 CC Al Tyll Skier
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 1:07am
that is one 66 in fl thats finished. this is mine...
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
Candlwoodsteve View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candlwoodsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 10:54pm
think i got it thanks for all the help.
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 8:36pm
also, when you send your diaries pic in to ccf it will take a few days to have it posted.
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 10:41am
Welcome....... Original reply was to another topic so I deleted as much as I could. I have no clue how that happened
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 9:04pm
Hi I am very new to the site. I would like to post a picture. It is uploaded in my file page and I can pull it up. I can not see it in the diaries because I know my diaries ID or how to change it if needed. This is my first post. Also, is there a gather ing in North Carolina at the end of April?
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hi I am very new to the site. I would like to post a picture. It is uploaded in my file page and I can pull it up. I can not see it in the diaries because I know my diaries ID or how to change it if needed. This is my first post. Also, is there a gather ing in North Carolina at the end of April?

Welcome to the site! There is a reunion at White Lake, NC at the end of April. All the details are under the "reunions" section. There is a sign up sheet there too. Come on out!

Takes a few days for your diary pic to be approved.

1973 Skier
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 9:50pm
Thanks. i anticipate hauling my 1975 Ski Nautique that I have had since 76. My first was a 70 skier.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 9:54pm
Jackie,
Welcome to CCfan. Yes, just as Keegan mentioned, sometimes it takes svereral days for Kieth to get your diary posted.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 12:19am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Thanks. i anticipate hauling my 1975 Ski Nautique that I have had since 76. My first was a 70 skier.

Great group of folks here at CCF. I have met a few and look forward to putting more faces to names and making new friends at White Lake. The Saint Johns River Run or SJRR is sure to be a highlight of the year in Florida next month.

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic