NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding Day: Couldn’t resist the Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wedding Day: Couldn’t resist the Nautique
    Posted: June-04-2005 at 7:22pm
Woke up this morning and it was 80 degrees,no wind.

The Groomsmen and I went out on the boat to a restaurant on the water for breakfast, and then a couple of them went boarding. Only downfall was that I was "highly discouraged" from getting in the water. She "knew" that I would probably get hurt. She was probably right.

Anyway, just being out in the boat was awesome. Couldn't think of a better way to kill time before the wedding.

Almost time to get ready. Hope you all get the chance to have a great time on the water today.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2005 at 4:43am
Good luck.Keep us posted!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2005 at 8:47am
Congrats Man!!! Hope she knows what she is getting into.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2005 at 2:16pm
Wise choice not to jump in. We had a bachelor party on Dale Hollow for my buddy a week before his wedding. I ended up caring him back up to the cabin and he went to the doctor a couple of days later. Luckily he was still able to walk with out much of a limp for short periods of time and the wedding went fine but Sandra was not happy at first.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2005 at 3:38pm
Can your bride drive a boat? Mine could very well before we got married. Now she'll back over the rope.
Tim D
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2005 at 4:05pm
Thanks all.

She definitely knows what she's in for. Been
together for 4 years now. She grew up around
boats, and is probably a more avid skiier than I.

She's a pretty good boat driver as well as
long as I keep her away from the trailer. But hey, those are stories for another day.

We're off to Jamaica this afternoon. Looking forward to skiing on our trip (too bad the resort uses Mastercraft

Good Boating to you.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2005 at 6:27am
Marriage Advice: Perfect Pass.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic