Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last night's speech.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
rithmetic man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2010 at 7:40pm
hey Larry...It really does get discouraging. I am a few years older than you and read way too many news sites. While most of them are biased to some degree the bottom line in all of them (news sites foreign and domestic)is that we are in trouble as a nation. You are right also in that I also worry if we can survive the rest of this term. Sadly in my opinion it tends not to be a bipartisan problem but a problem created by the entire legislative, judicial, and executive branches.
"Life is hard; It's harder if you're stupid...Pilgrim..."

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2010 at 7:45pm
I am starting to *************** bricks over here.. The debt, and reform is scaring me dearly guys. China will end up buying us, if we can not gain control.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2010 at 11:12pm
Here is another one I just read and have been researching. Obama and his staff are trying too uplift "God" from America.

I'm not ashamed. He is the only one that can save this
country and they want him removed from the government.

Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM from all
aspects of our government as the atheists want

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2010 at 3:44am
I dont think he wants to get rid of God, He thinks he can replace him.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Here is another one I just read and have been researching. Obama and his staff are trying too uplift "God" from America.

I only wish this was true. Obama is as Christian as you are. Scared into belief.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 3:03pm
Obama believes in collective salvation, which satin argued for with God before falling. Christianity is about individual salvation.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

I only wish this was true. Obama is as Christian as you are. Scared into belief.

Your a freeking idiot....     He damb sure dont follow my beleif system. Sounds like he one of those "fly by night" churches to me.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Obama believes in collective salvation, which satin argued for with God before falling. Christianity is about individual salvation.

Thank you..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 10:01pm
I bethca Phosper "No Name", thinks Obama is the Best President ever...
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 3:06pm
QUOTE OF THE CENTURY, MAYBE EVEN THE MILLENIUM

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 9:45pm
Over July 4th weekend, my great friend my neighbor had a bunch of family that live in the DC area come down. Great people! Good conservatives too.. Matt, he works with the C.I.A, and his wife works for the goverment too. After talking about Obama and his adminstration, the Democrats and the house, Matt said after he has taken office, we will be lucky if we make 2012 with him there. The amazing part is if we make November. These excutive orders he is writing is not great for a country of this..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic