NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last night's speech.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567>
Author
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2010 at 9:08pm
Quote He just has more common sence than you.. Watch FOX News a little, stay off CNN, wwatch the history channel. You might learn something..

You are not even worth my time to argue with and I'm sure your brain is no bigger than the size of a pea anyway. You don't have the capacity to even look at differing view points. Do the country a favor and never leave your town. I have many many words for you but I won't swoop to your level nor will I call you them in this public forum. You keep thinking on how to put this country back to the 60's while the remainder of us try and figure out how to move forward. I know one thing is for sure, your racist remarks and view points will never get you very far in life. Your view points may be shared by a few of your buddies here and in your home town but not by the majority of the country and I'm talking democrats or republicans. Either way it's a disgrace.
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2010 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Quote He just has more common sence than you.. Watch FOX News a little, stay off CNN, wwatch the history channel. You might learn something..

You are not even worth my time to argue with and I'm sure your brain is no bigger than the size of a pea anyway. You don't have the capacity to even look at differing view points. Do the country a favor and never leave your town. I have many many words for you but I won't swoop to your level nor will I call you them in this public forum. You keep thinking on how to put this country back to the 60's while the remainder of us try and figure out how to move forward. I know one thing is for sure, your racist remarks and view points will never get you very far in life. Your view points may be shared by a few of your buddies here and in your home town but not by the majority of the country and I'm talking democrats or republicans. Either way it's a disgrace.

I am so hurt! My view points are normal, maybe you need to look in the mirror. Having poltical views on the right side of the plane might offend certain people,unless you are a liberal.
You must put the democrate symbol on your car, the "***************"..
My choice is the Elephant, smarter than the ***************..

I am doing well in life and very happy, thanks!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2010 at 11:59pm
"Beat the 5 o'clock rush, leave work at noon!"

There's the attitude I want from someone on my payroll, helping me build, or in this economy - "re-build", my business or leading the charge in getting our nation back on track!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 12:40am
What happened? I dont post for a few days and a fine debate turned into a pissing match. See what name calling does. Obama got his backside handed to him at the G20 summit. The rest of the world sees through his bull, I wish more in this country did. Todays news, dow under 10,000, consumer confidence lowest ever, GDP rported near 100% (try to get a loan for a house when the payment would be 100% of your income.)forecasts adjusted down. what does Obama do? anounces a new push for cap and trade that would kill oil producing states like those already suffering in the golf and raise the average americans energy bills by $2000. You dont need to call the guy names when you have the facts. I just want to call him history.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 12:58am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

"Beat the 5 o'clock rush, leave work at noon!"

There's the attitude I want from someone on my payroll, helping me build, or in this economy - "re-build", my business or leading the charge in getting our nation back on track!

Doesnt start from me! Goes from the top down. Your president is not doing to well.. Guess you better re-think YOUR MISTAKE!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 1:03am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

What happened? I dont post for a few days and a fine debate turned into a pissing match. See what name calling does. Obama got his backside handed to him at the G20 summit. The rest of the world sees through his bull, I wish more in this country did. Todays news, dow under 10,000, consumer confidence lowest ever, GDP rported near 100% (try to get a loan for a house when the payment would be 100% of your income.)forecasts adjusted down. what does Obama do? anounces a new push for cap and trade that would kill oil producing states like those already suffering in the golf and raise the average americans energy bills by $2000. You dont need to call the guy names when you have the facts. I just want to call him history.

Hello Dave,

We and others been missing you.. Some how we ran into ignorance and seem to not get through. They all think like Obama the "Magnificent"! About the future, but with him there there is no future.

Hello, anybody there. Dave, I think the tards hung up on us...
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

LAKESIDE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAKESIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 1:03am
I think i saw Obama bare footing on the lake today? His bathing suit was hanging around his knees..........
93 Ski Nautique   SUCK MY WAKE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 1:08am
Originally posted by LAKESIDE LAKESIDE wrote:

I think i saw Obama bare footing on the lake today? His bathing suit was hanging around his knees..........

LMAO
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 1:11am
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Hello Dave,

We and others been missing you.. Some how we ran into ignorance and seem to not get through. They all think like Obama the "Magnificent"! About the future, but with him there there is no future.

Hello, anybody there. Dave, I think the tards hung up on us...

I think you missed my point.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 1:18am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

what purpose does this serve?

NOT A DAMN THING

I have read next to nothing on this thread and just from the last few reply's I feel it's time everyone just drops this topic, too many stuburn old sob's in a pissing match that no one is going to ever win.

Its been said before, If you dont like it dont read it. Arguing politics is an age old passtime. Its not wether you win or lose, its how you play the game.
1987 Ski Nautique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 10:13am
in a way i kinda feel like you pubby's are the ones responsible for putting Obie in office, McCain, Palin??? come on, the country as a MAJORITY had enough of the (Bush) antics. lol
let the concerned ones up the chain know not to throw Palin's ta ta's at us again
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:13am
Eric, I cant argue that republicans created an environment that put Obama in office, fortunatly Obama is doing the same thing for us now. I hope we dont lose site of our message and screw it up again.
1987 Ski Nautique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:20am
on a lighter note...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:25am
Skicat, I think in your zeal to win this argument you have possibly lost site of the big picture. This site is my extended boating family and just like with my liberal sisters, it is FUN to discuss politics with them but not at the cost of the relationship. I depend on this group, and they are the only reason I can ocaasionally get my boat on the water. I want to go to Green Lake someday and shake all of thier hands. When I do I do not want to be "that guy". When I meet Eric I will thank him for all the expertise he has offered freely to myself and others, and mayby buy him a beer. Then I'll razz him about Obama. I see no reason for name calling of other members or repeatedly using terms they have said they find offensive. I just dont think that is good for the "Family". Its not my site and I cannot tell you what to do, I can only ask that you try to view the bigger picture and remember why we are all here.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:26am
75 tique.   Priceless
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:51am
what do you mean, Maybe....nice and precise thoughts there omh..
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 12:35pm
My best friend for the past 35 years is a Dem through and through he even still has his Obama 08 stickers on his car. We have these political discussions from time to time. It doesn't change ether of our opinions but we are always careful not to let it turn to hate. Of all the posts Overmyhead reflects my opinions best and his writing skills are much better. I am afraid I will have to agree to disagree with some of you but I am really glad to know ALL of you. See you in green lake.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 2:01pm
Listen guys.. Dave and others and espcially I might seem in my righting to be an angry and very defensive person, but I am just providing statements and having some fun. My views are on the right and will always be on the right. I have liberal friends as well that are either middle of the road or little more extreme liberals. I give them *************** all the time. I give my friend Jessica crap over abortion. She believes in it, and have fun talking to her about it. I dont understand it, but I always love on her no matter what.

Eric, glad we could discuss this. I hope one day we can too shake hands, have a cold one and talk boats. I am finally starting to get to know the gang here, love this site and just waiting my time to meet the gang. I have learned alot and going to keep on learning.

Hope to meet you guys soon..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 2:12pm
ski, you couldnt dish enough out to piss me off, in a way, i like to dish *************** out to get the reactions....it usually works,
I would be less than a man to let politics, religion or even racism get in the way of a friendship, discussions like this make all of us see things from a different angle....some dead on and some way out there.
btw, what were your feelings on abortion?

NH also well said
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

ski, you couldnt dish enough out to piss me off, in a way, i like to dish *************** out to get the reactions....it usually works,
I would be less than a man to let politics, religion or even racism get in the way of a friendship, discussions like this make all of us see things from a different angle....some dead on and some way out there.
btw, what were your feelings on abortion?

NH also well said

Well said eric. Yea I love everybody and normally politics doesnt make my decision on them either.

Abortion? Simple question.. It's murder in my book. There are many safe birth control methods that can be used, other than murdering a innocent person. The only way I accept abortion is if a young lady was raped and got pregant. Then I agree with it and thats the only time. Thats how I feel, and in also my book of christianity.. Christ frowns upon it and its unacceptted.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

what do you mean, Maybe....nice and precise thoughts there omh..

Eric you will get the beer, I just don't want you feeling your entitled and do not have to keep earning it.
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 7:04pm
Quote but I am not a racist but some individuals do not see this Obama character. Damb communist!

Maybe your right. People are not racist just very unededucated. Hence why racism follows low IQ's as shown by studies going back 50 yrs and still holds true today. And it has nothing to do with liberal or conservative it has to do with how you speak to/about people.
rithmetic man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 8:24pm
Phil, If you are going to quote "...studies going back 50 yrs..." please allow the rest of us to read what you are reading otherwise it just looks as those the phrase is your unsubstantiated opinion only.

http://jrscience.wcp.muchio.edu/Research/HNatureproposalsArticles/
HumanIntelligenceandRacis.html

Human Intelligence and Racism (Draft 1)
This research topic submitted by Emily Gibson and Kristofer Still (stillkr@miavx1.muohio.edu) on 2/26/98.

Emily Gibson
Kristofer Still
February 26, 1998
Research Proposal
Natural Systems II

` "If you make statements about racial differences based on data that doesn't exist, and right now there's nothing legitimate, then you are no more than a terrorist."

--Jerome Kagan, professor of psychology, Harvard University

"Life is hard; It's harder if you're stupid...Pilgrim..."

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 8:44pm
Well said Wayne..

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by rithmetic man rithmetic man wrote:

Phil, If you are going to quote "...studies going back 50 yrs..." please allow the rest of us to read what you are reading otherwise it just looks as those the phrase is your unsubstantiated opinion only.

http://jrscience.wcp.muchio.edu/Research/HNatureproposalsArticles/
HumanIntelligenceandRacis.html

Human Intelligence and Racism (Draft 1)
This research topic submitted by Emily Gibson and Kristofer Still (stillkr@miavx1.muohio.edu) on 2/26/98.

Emily Gibson
Kristofer Still
February 26, 1998
Research Proposal
Natural Systems II

` "If you make statements about racial differences based on data that doesn't exist, and right now there's nothing legitimate, then you are no more than a terrorist."

--Jerome Kagan, professor of psychology, Harvard University

Fair enough. This should get you started on your research.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4771.html

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 9:50pm
I am really not trying to be picky but the article you listed
www.theapricity.com is from another open forum like CCF where opinions are passed around without valid scientific fact. The author of your article is Captain Blackbeard Dissident Aggressor, not sure of his academic background. Your article also states that a difference of 4 points in IQ is the magic number a validate a racist. I have given the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Test on several occasions to students and can say that it is just one of many guides to measure intelligence which cannot be quantified anyway. General, everyday intelligence cannot necessarily be measured. The test is given to students/adults 2-23 y.o. and measures 4 areas and 15 sub areas. A low to high average score is measured at 80-119. A score of 100 would put you at 50 percentile of a given human population. As you may be able to see based on the criteria of Captain Blackbeard an adjusted score of 84-115 would still put someone in the average range. The scores change each time the test is given based on a variety of factors. Sorry but I just do not see your point to justify calling someone an uneducated racist based on a stated opinion.

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:11pm
Watch out for Phil there.. He might be a Johavis Witness..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:20pm
My wife and her ex-husband were Jehovah Witness. He was caught in an extra-marital affair and the church ex-communicated both of them because of his actions. I never understood. Please do not respond if you are the religous type. I am just now healing from the president, ecomomy, war, unemployment, racism, epic in this forum and do not want to play.

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 11:35pm

My wife and her ex-husband were Jehovah Witness. He was caught in an extra-marital affair and the church ex-communicated both of them because of his actions. I never understood. Please do not respond if you are the religous type. I am just now healing from the president, ecomomy, war, unemployment, racism, epic in this forum and do not want to play.

Wayne,
I understand.. Everyday it gets worse and worse, and know one see's the big picture. My comments are from anger that people still believe in Obama. It is amazing, and oblivious to what people see. What do people think? Economics and polotics is very simple, and people in America have turn into a bunch of women. (pusses) I am sick and tired of it..
I am religous but my beleifs are apostolic. I will quite and not respond no more...
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2010 at 12:44am

I am really not trying to be picky but the article you listed
www.theapricity.com is from another open forum like CCF where opinions are passed around without valid scientific fact. The author of your article is Captain Blackbeard Dissident Aggressor, not sure of his academic background. Your article also states that a difference of 4 points in IQ is the magic number a validate a racist. I have given the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Test on several occasions to students and can say that it is just one of many guides to measure intelligence which cannot be quantified anyway. General, everyday intelligence cannot necessarily be measured. The test is given to students/adults 2-23 y.o. and measures 4 areas and 15 sub areas. A low to high average score is measured at 80-119. A score of 100 would put you at 50 percentile of a given human population. As you may be able to see based on the criteria of Captain Blackbeard an adjusted score of 84-115 would still put someone in the average range. The scores change each time the test is given based on a variety of factors. Sorry but I just do not see your point to justify calling someone an uneducated racist based on a stated opinion.

I agree with some of what you said...

Like I said, "This should get you started on your research". The site I referenced is simply a re-printing of a study from PSU. While the article on the PSU site seems to have been removed it is still well referenced through out the internet. An educator like yourself should have realized the references to PSU and the sources stated at the bottom.

Also, not sure what you meant by the mention of religion but I have posted my views very clearly on religion which can be found here:
Beliefs Thread

Curious as to what you teach and at what level?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567>
  Share Topic