Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Windshield Dimensions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
FrankT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Windshield Dimensions
    Posted: May-11-2010 at 4:22pm
I am looking at a parts boat for a windshield for the 71SN and the boat I came across has a windshield that measures 29-1/2", center line to outside edge, which I believe is for a Ski Tique. Can anyone confirm some dimensions? I believe the Ski Nautique to be several inches wider.

Thanks
FrankT
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 5:05pm
Looks a lot like my Ski Tique's windshield. I can take some measurements tonight and let you know.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by FrankT FrankT wrote:

I am looking at a parts boat for a windshield for the 71SN and the boat I came across has a windshield that measures 29-1/2", center line to outside edge, which I believe is for a Ski Tique. Can anyone confirm some dimensions? I believe the Ski Nautique to be several inches wider.

Thanks
FrankT

why aren't you measuring outside to outside? and the height? and the arc of the base frame. Seems like your not measuring all that needs measured.
FrankT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 5:24pm
Unfortunately I didn't get to look at the boat personally. My business partner offered to look at it while he traveling. I agree out tot out and height would be best. I was assuming that the heights are the same between the two. Is this correct?

FrankT       
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by FrankT FrankT wrote:

Unfortunately I didn't get to look at the boat personally. My business partner offered to look at it while he traveling. I agree out tot out and height would be best. I was assuming that the heights are the same between the two. Is this correct?

FrankT       

I wouldn't assume that it's an orginal to start with and I don't believe they are the same might be at a slightly different angle, might have more curve to it, might have a longer wing. I know the SN is wider and longer hull wise and I can't see any posted pictures if there are any posted while I'm at work, so I like to error on the safe side and take all measurements, not sure if your talking about the straight/angled windshields or the curved plexiglass ones, so the more info taken the better assement can be to wether it will work or not or is orginal to your boat model.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic