Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hull & Stern Graphics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hull & Stern Graphics
    Posted: April-23-2010 at 7:26pm
Woody at Southeast Marine is locating a set of hull side and stern side graphics for my 1988 Barefoot Nautique. It has a gray hull and teal stripe. He's asking me if the graphics are white with gray accents or gray with white accents.

I don't know the answer to this one. Does anyone else?
1988 Barefoot Nautique
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2010 at 1:27pm
I would think the terminology should follow the hull color. Gray hulls have gray lettering with white accents as the "shadow" effect. Check this site out for some decals.

Decals
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2010 at 2:41pm
Yes gray hull has gray/white and a white has white/gray .Bruce at n3 has the gray/white side decal for 185.00 for both sides and can get the stern. He is making me white/gray for my 90 BFN
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2010 at 1:28am
Just wanted to close out this thread in case someone like me was/is looking for '88 decals.

The '88 decals are white and clear. They are the same decal regardless of hull color.

Woody at SE Mastercraft (formally correctcraft) can still get a copy of 3M decals for $600.

$600 gets you the entire graphic set for the boat. Both hull sides (including the 2001) and the stern graphics.

I will warn you... They were not perfect. The person who recreated these graphics missed some of the small 3D details. I was able to fix it with white pin stripping.

I also made a big mistake by purchasing a set of orginally 1988 BFN decals from a previous owner. He kept them in good shape, but over time it turned the decals YELLOW and they refused to release from the backing. STAY AWAY FROM ORIGINAL DECALS.
1988 Barefoot Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic