Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cup Holders

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
newoldboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoldboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2010 at 12:36am
Thanks alot Joey! I have been looking for a new lid for a while now. I bought one from christine's today. By the way, my 90 only had cup holders by the glove box. I put one in on the driver side with a hole saw between the throttle and windshield and it turned out great. Even if it chips the gel the flange on cup holder covers it up just check for wires underneath.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2010 at 1:28pm
Here's the only pic I have of our box. I'll be making something similar for my Ski Tique. Maybe add two cup holders?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoldboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 12:27am
Joey, I got a lid from christines. Thanks for the tip. It fit pretty well but the latch doesn't line up right, gonna have to modify it I guess.
akabulla View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akabulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 1:00am
Cool! That is odd about the latch but good to know!
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 1:45am
That's similar to what I did in my Tique, also is my battery cover.
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by newoldboat newoldboat wrote:

Joey, I got a lid from christines. Thanks for the tip. It fit pretty well but the latch doesn't line up right, gonna have to modify it I guess.

Which lid did you order? The late 80's had a centered latch, the 90-91 had an offset one. The lid is otherwise the same.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoldboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 11:05pm
My glovebox has the center latch so thats the one I ordered. It lines up side to side but the latch is too close to the catch and won't close.
rjljtbrents5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjljtbrents5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 3:06am
just use the folders but instead of drilling holes.... maybe some 3m double sided tape???
RYAN

66'CUDA SS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic