NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

76 mustang 17 parting out??

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
swamp demon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 76 mustang 17 parting out??
    Posted: March-31-2005 at 2:40pm
am going to sell a 76 mustang17 one owner basket case, motor not bad,stringers and floor are shot, upolstery poor shape.all standard equip there approx 1400hr. hull at water line spider web type cracks. does have a great tandem axle trailer just rebuilt in 2003 all new lights tires,bearings.boat only used in northern indiana.
am not sure rather to try and part it out or sell comp. any interest?
boat has been used every summer and stored indoors in winter.

I am driving to the boston area in 2-3 weeks could deliver if some one was really interested
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2005 at 11:07pm
How much and what color?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2005 at 11:48pm
White hull,red interior.
302 pleasurecraft

1500.00 offer
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2005 at 3:09pm
Where is the boat now?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2005 at 5:58pm
Fremont indiana
1 mile from mich
2 mile from ohio
stank View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2005 at 5:28pm
does it have the stern rail that goes down the transom to the swim platform ? if so I need as I am rebuilding a 1975 Mustang and that is missing.            
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2005 at 9:31pm
Yes, It's in decent shape . the holes for the bottom step are a little oblong so the step rattles a little when at the dock.
dj0909 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj0909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2005 at 2:33am
hey what about the seat brakets and motor parts
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2005 at 9:09pm
Seat brackets no problem.Engine parts, What do you need?
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 4:57pm
Sorry too here of a dying CC. RIP but sounds like it will help others LOL. Do you have the chrome CC emblems that go on the sides, I need. Thanks
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 5:28pm
I want the front seats and the ski pylon
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 6:52pm
Sorry,no chrome emblems.

Jim if you want them there yours how about 200.00 for seats and pylon.
If were in the ball park I'll give you my e-mail and Phone# thanks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 7:00pm
Tom, I just noticed on the diaries that the passenger seat faces to the rear. If this is the case I over spoke and would just like the pylon. If the seats swivel, I'll take them. Email: jim@drivesys.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2005 at 12:16am
Jim sorry for the delay.A guy at the lake just called about the boat. I have given him 24 hours to make offer.If this does not work out,I'll be happy to sell you any parts you need.
The front passenger seat can be in either direction, it's held down with four large knob that screw down tight. This assy would be included w/seat. This was a factory set-up.

Thanks for your patience,i will post back to let you know either way no later than sat morning
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2005 at 7:34pm
Jim, sorry i'm late with this (Kids sports)I need to wait until Tuesday afternoon on this guy.It's 38 degrees and snow storm warnings thru sunday afternoon.(I just put the jetskis in last tuesday with 80 degree temps) I hope this doesn't screw you up.I have a feeling this will fall thru but I need to wait till tuesday. Tom
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2005 at 9:43pm
I'm in no hurry. Take your time. Thanks.
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2005 at 3:55pm
Tom,

You must be up at Clear Lake. I am about 10 miles from you. If you are parting it out, I'd like to take a look to see if we could use anything. Thanks,

Don
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2005 at 5:43pm
Yellow dog you are correct.what kind of schedule do you have? weekends,during the week,days,evenings.
I live in ft wayne but am up a couple of times a week and most weekends.
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2005 at 10:55am
Tom,

My schedule is very flexible and quite honestly, this weekend's weather took the fun out of my month! Aside from Thursdays, most anytime works. Let me know when you plan on being up thin way again.

Don
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2005 at 4:32pm
Does it have aluminum exhaust manifolds and risers? If so I'll take those off your hands. When are you and Don getting together? I live about a hour or so away and could make it at the same time.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2005 at 1:17am
Yellow dog and BC,
I have been trying to sell or part this boat for my 7 yes 7 in-laws they have currently changed direction on this matter.
I expect that the boat will be back on here in a few weeks. But it is out of my hands.
                      Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused.
BC I was over at wawasee last Tue, Looks like a lot of stuff going in the water.

Yellowdog what lake are you at?
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2005 at 9:30am
Families, ya gotta love 'em! No problem on this end, if it comes up again, let us know.

We were on Sylvan and now live in the country. Looking for either another lake place or somewhere to keep the boat so we can avoid the trailer hassle. On the other hand, it has been nice getting on some of the other lakes around.

Don
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2005 at 3:50pm
There was a lot going in when it was nice not much happening this week. I'll have to drop me a line when your heading over this way and I'll take you for a 60+ mph spin.

Don if you can get away during the week I've got pier space for you. The week-ends are not the best times for our style boat it gets real choppy and pretty busy from the week-enders but during the week it like glass unless it is windy.
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2005 at 4:17pm
Hey '79,

Appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid we'll have to pass. Getting the wife away from her business during the week is like pulling hen's teeth. She donated a kidney two years ago and was back to work in four days.

Don
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2005 at 4:23pm
The offers open anytime you guys would like if you change your mind.
truekrout View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truekrout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2005 at 12:42am
-Was wondering if you are still interested in selling the whole boat at once. I have a cottage on Lake Webster and live outside of Fort Wayne. I grew up behind a '75 Mustang. Our boat had the 3/4 bench seat. Is yours more like the Ski Tique in the diary section? I've been looking for a Ski Tique that needs some work. I love the twin bucket seats up front. Let me know what your thinking. If you want to call feel free anytime... at home (260)492-8428 thanks again.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2005 at 4:43pm
YES would love to sell the whole boat. I left a msg on your answering machine this morning give me a call.Could posssibly put it in the water for a test drive this sat.Were up at Clear Lake             Tom
hspencer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2005 at 10:25am
Tom, just wondering if you had an extra prop off you 76 mustang, I'm looking for a 12X14. Thanks
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2005 at 2:37pm
I do have a spare but it needs rebuilt. Nothing serious just vibrates,
hspencer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2005 at 7:47pm
Tom please give me a call, or emailme I would like to purchase your prop. 336-451-6528, halspencer71@yahoo.com thank, Hal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic