NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 189190191192193 442>
Author
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 11:42am
It's funny, I had the same thought when I saw the dash, there were probably so many holes it was easier to just continue the chopping!

Well Pete, you said 80% of regulars here do check, I said 90% of OWNERS don't check. You know how the world works, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Well Pete, you said 80% of regulars here do check, I said 90% of OWNERS don't check. You know how the world works, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle!

Maybe we need to survey the members!!

Within the last 3 seasons, I have checked 2 of my 3 boats. I'll be doing the Tique come spring after my son whacked the prop late last summer. The shaft is on the tight side.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

If a poll were taken of members here, I'd guess the numbers would be closer to David's estimate. I've never checked the alignment of any of our boats unless they were pulled apart for some other reason.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

If a poll were taken of members here, I'd guess the numbers would be closer to David's estimate. I've never checked the alignment of any of our boats unless they were pulled apart for some other reason.

That's the reason I checked. I had the tranny rebuilt in the early 80's, and again 2 years ago. Those are the 2 times I've checked alignment in the '63.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 2:17pm
i bet it would be people who have hit something or changed a trans and they did it once   that would probably cover 30 % of the members , as far as ever rechecking or just out of curiosity i bet its 10%
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 7:00pm
Kinda almost interesting pair of 1975's if someone wanted to build some Walt Disney clones.

Green "Freaky Friday" #2

Welp, sorry, not letting me paste the blue FF #1
tryin' later.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 7:19pm
Still not working!   Anyway, the better of the 2 1975's is in Northern MI and it's a grand less and appears the bottoms never been painted.

Oh, Hey,   If the 302 on the previous page is just priced too Freaky, let me know.   I really need to have it OFF my patio. If you see parts on it you need also let me know.   I'm just about ready to trade for a bimini and some Ellis Props and take the rest to the scrap yard.
Thought I saw someone needing an Interceptor Pan and T-Chain Cover. This 302 has both.
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 6:51pm
Banana George's "First" boat.

Banana Boat 83 BFN
This is the life
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Banana Boat 83 BFN

Oh man, someone from this site needs to buy and restore that piece of history!!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Banana Boat 83 BFN

I have a plan for a Benjamin-Karras collaboration.... (since I passed on the BananaBoat II) Been communicating with the owner to make somethin happen..... Need Todd B to get with the plan........I am trying to get her nailed down.....

Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 11:59pm

Banana Boat 83 BFN

I have a plan for a Benjamin-Karras collaboration.... (since I passed on the BananaBoat II) Been communicating with the owner to make somethin happen..... Need Todd B to get with the plan........I am trying to get her nailed down.....
quik225 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quik225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 1:22am
Not a Correct Craft but it was used at Cyress Gardens.
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 1:33am
if that actual boat was ever used there I would be shocked only thing simlar they used to jump the ramps back in the stars and stripes mastercraft days i think they have 50-90 hp outboard. I've been going there since I could walk (and probably before that)
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 8:14pm
Air206 and Got Tiques are working a unique deal to acquire the Banana Boat #1. This boat, and its existence, was always a mystery to me ever since I bought #2. Sounds like its a lot of work, but that is all relative. Things like this only happen because of this WebSite... Thank you Keith!!

Todd
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 9:10pm
I saw it on FB and knew someone here would be interested
This is the life
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 10:06pm
can anyone give me a quick rundown on the history ?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Banana Boat 83 BFN

Well, Appearantly not to be..... Listing was up 3 days and I contacted him 8 pm last night. After back and forth discussing the boat.... (he was kinda slow to respond).... We got a text as we were traveling home from the Eastern Shore At 3 pm - He told me it was sold locally....... DARN!

He saved us A LOT of work.....Keep an eye out for it when it overwhelms the new owner.... Todd and I have dibs!   

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2013 at 5:41am
Come on with the pictures of the BBBB1.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2013 at 7:54pm
Here's an RC Ski Nautique for 175 bucks in Plymouth MA.

RC Ski Nautique

heidntique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidntique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 12:33am
check out this craigs list find:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/boa/3512941038.html
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 12:38am
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
heidntique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidntique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 12:42am
check out this craigs list find:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/boa/3512941038.html
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 1:55am
[QUOTE=mark c] Here's an RC Ski Nautique for 175 bucks in Plymouth MA.
RC Ski Nautique

Be careful with this one,by the looks of the prop it is now a "lefty"
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2013 at 6:08pm
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2013 at 6:14pm
89 SN
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by mark c mark c wrote:

Here's an RC Ski Nautique for 175 bucks in Plymouth MA.

RC Ski Nautique

TR thats something I´d like to have if I were you!

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2013 at 8:38pm
I grabbed a couple pics of the Banana Boat #1

Notice the barefoot grafitti toe hold stickman LOL

This is the life
jo-e90 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo-e90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2013 at 9:53pm
1997 Sport Nautique
Florida Inboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2013 at 6:04pm
Money Talks! BS Walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 189190191192193 442>
  Share Topic