NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Special Edition 196

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 18>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2008 at 1:04pm
Beware, 81 just don't let Ken's son Lan walk behind your trailer... hehe
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 1:10am
Alan: Can't imagine that boat needing much work!

BTW...always wax the trailer...don't everyone? Under my '78 I had a trailer like yours so it was part of the job. What a sweet set-up you have.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 1:23am
I also wax the hitch and jack.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 2:39am
WELL, LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man watch the numbers get a big jump in that time frame....

And I wonder WHY !!!!!

Ken, I hope you have room for my

LIMO AND THE HOOTER'S GIRL'S !!!!!!    
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 11:43am
Ohh Dave....
If you roll in with a strecth filled with silicone then "The Godfather" you are. Now if you come putting along in some GEO/KIA rental we may have to pull that title away from you. So you best be gettin to work to find you some buxom friends in orange shirts and a driver.
(and four overweight state highway workers and their buddy driving won't cut it)
Good luck Dave and travel safe.
We'll see you at the finish line
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 11:56am
Ken, that will be no problem. Just remember to drain the old gas and add the racing fuel to the 409!!!!

I WILL BE BRINGING THE BLACK BOX ON THE PLANE !!!!

And yes I'm bringing someone with me to back it up !!!!

Now pass me another chicken wing......
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 12:36pm
WHEN WE START THE EVENT FRIDAY NIGHT, YOU WILL KNOW WHEN I HAVE ARRIVED AND THAT'S HOW WE DO SOME GOOD OLE SOUTHERN COOKING DOWN HERE!!!!

Just ask Jbear how we row, he knows....

And Doc I am turning the volume up, LOUD SO YOU CAN HEAR US!!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 12:56pm
Dave and Keith, thanks for the invite. We will be there in SPIRIT, so please set us a plate and leave a seat open on that new boat for Karen and I..........
It is only 1579 miles from here to there so you may have to turn up the volume a little for us to hear.
What a LARGE TIME TO BE HAD BY ALL.......
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 1:17pm
Billy, fly into Portland, ME Thursday night. We'll eat some lobsters and head over on Friday.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2008 at 2:32am
Now the time has come for me to write this message to all the FAN'S.
It sure has been fun to pump up the volume on this event!!
I still remember the day Keith asking to build a boat for the FAN'S with me at the factory.
And asked me to do the photo shoot of the build to show the fan's daily. And have the fan's pick the color's and make them feel like it's part of this site. All I can say is a job well done to ALL!!!

I have meet some great folks at GL and now I can meet more great people at LG.

This event is pack with fun and stories to come.

I just wish, I could meet everyone that been watching their computer at night to see what new had been said..

But we will meet one day that is for sure..

For all the FAN'S that can not make it , we will try to post pics quicky with the help of friends. Well I will be going to the airport in about 6hrs and I will be thinking about all the fan's that are waiting.. Everyone please drive safe and see you all soon.. God Bless the fan's. Your friend Dave..
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2008 at 4:31am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

We are getting show units together for a big sales meeting at work, they all have a nice black draping over the crates we use to display them on top of, I think I need to get one of those made to go over my trailer. As for the boat I am trying to convince myself it wont be worth the effort to clean it as it would just get dirty on the trailer and skiing on thursday/friday.

But I will pass on my new favorite hull cleaner in case anyone is listening, people on here and other places have talked about using vinegar and water which I have been too lazy to make up so I was using star brite instant hull cleaner and black streak remover but it would turn my cloth blue so not good for the paint and I cleaned the boat that way only when it really needed it and standard soap/pressure washing would not do anything to remove the black or yellow water line stains. I saw at wally world the other day a windex multi surface cleaner with vinegar so I figured I would give it a try as its relatively cheap and seems pretty safe. Well it works like a champ, spray on and wipe off with a paper towel and good as new (or in my case as good as it gets). Dont know if it takes off wax or not as I had no wax on the boat but I kinda doubt it it seems relatively safe.   

Joe, sure will strip the wax right off.. Great for glass, great for cleaning, but not for wax... We know some guys at Mother's, that's what they say anyway.... No matter, just means another 12'er and some good tunes while working on the boat...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2008 at 10:43pm
Is it me or is it an absolute pain in the rear to get everything sucked up out of a marine carpet? I'll be up early washing and waxing before I hit the highway. Wax on wax off, wax on, wax off.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2008 at 1:23am
Good work Goose.
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2008 at 4:42pm
To steal the Godfatherly approach...........

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 12:01am
Here I am, looking for pics- none to be found. Wasn't the unveiling tonight?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 12:04am
I have a feeling the night has just begun . . .
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 5:39am
Hey Guys,
Sorry, great night tonight. A little rain, but that doesn't slow us down. Here are a few photos from the unveiling:

It's late and we have an early morning so this is all I can post right now. More to come!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 10:08am
what a sharp boat!!!! congratulations Keith.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 12:00pm
Looks amazing. The waterline stripe really worked out and the boat looks modern and timeless at the same time. Great work.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

1969cc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 12:07pm
Great looking ride.
If you see light at the end of the tunnel you might be looking the wrong way

69 Mustang
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 1:26pm
I like the racing stripe on the bow. Very retro.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 2:05pm
So is this Reids new ride yet ??

Even Reid would look good in this boat...
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 2:07pm
is that a Ralph Meloon signature on the transom? BKH
Livin' the Dream

TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 2:37pm
Wicked ship! Congratulations Keith!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 9:22pm
Yes that is Ralph Meloon's Signature in the Gel coat not a sticker. First ever boat signed by him. Very exciting event. Pictures to come of the event soon from my camera from Saturdays events.

-Phil
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

is that a Ralph Meloon signature on the transom? BKH

YUP.Incorporated right into the Gel coat.
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 9:28pm
OOps, Looks like you beat me to it Phil!What a great time.I'm sure Keith will get some more info up on here as soon as he can.

The boat & trailer turned out really nice,the pics don't do it justice

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 9:30pm
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:44am
Damn that thing looks good!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 2:25pm
What an awesome boat!
It was a real treat getting to ski behind it with fellow fans and drive it too.

Reid, congrats to you and your partners on the new addition to your fleet. Thanks to all of you for buying it so it stays in the family and can be enjoyed at future reunions.

Now- who has the pictures of Tim getting it completely airborn?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 18>
  Share Topic