Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England CorrectCraftfan.com Reunion!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 202122
Author
Luke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 12:21pm
You guys mind if a youngin joins in?
74 Ski Nautique
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 9:19am
Thanks for the replies thus far. I need more people to commit before we present this to NECC. Again, we've got many options here. Some people can make it a one day trip, some people can stay overnight. I will be a great time and something to look forward to.

Thanks,

Ken
862001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 8:32am
I always wanted to go to one of these things, sounds like a great time.
Count me in.
John,Fremont,NH
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 9:46pm
If you can keep it fairly close to the Mass Turn pike I could get up there for a weekend event this summer... still trying to talk myself into going to Green Lake but its a long drive from NY and most likely going to be way too nice of days to be driving a car and not a cc, here in NY we can't be wasting anything that even resembles a summer day...
-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 8:06pm
Jeff: Are you sitting by the phone? Call if ya still have my number; lost yours.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 7:46pm
    Definately interested and the dates sound good. The one day event I could most likely swing. I am about 1/2hr north of NECC. Sounds like it will be a blast!!
                            Jeff...
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 10:18am
Hey All,

This idea of getting together in the North East is snowballing - thanks Larry. We've got Keith's interest and Craig Warner, owner of NECC interest. Craig's done it in the past.

We've got some great ideas that should be voted on. I'm going to speak to Craig soon and get his input on how he can help. Anyway, some ideas are:

1. One day outing on a lake of choice
2. One day "contest" on land, awards etc.
3. One day on land, next day lake outing.
4. Incorporate a "charity event" with NECC
5. #3 and #4 combined

Really we have a great opportunity to have a great time, give back to the community, put Correct Craft Fan on the map and Craig might sell a boat or two. Win win situation that involves planning and commitments now. July ideally is the nicest month, maybe second week. I've got some great locations in mind that I'll post. Who in our community is more than interested in the event? Please start posting and I'll be in touch with Keith.

Thanks,

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 202122
  Share Topic