NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tool box for ’88 BFN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tool box for ’88 BFN
    Posted: March-31-2008 at 11:22am
I was asking Moorfoot about his battery cover and toolbox...and if they were original.

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Hmmmmm.... Might be Greg. Don't know but it fits nicely top. Did CC have such a thing for our year boats? I'll try to shoot a couple of pics today and email em or send em to you. Maybe just take all tools out and post or is that overdoing it. Course I guess that is a silly question to ask you.

There's a rip...touche!    LOL

The toolbox is listed here under standard equip. Your boat has been well kept, and seeing that it fits well it's probably original. I just want to see what it looks like. The PO of my boat said he'd look out for it, but it's been a few years.
And you didn't know complete your boat was?!!?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 1:07pm
Well there it is then. I'll definately shoot some pics and get em posted.

the tool box is black plastic and looks more like a tackle box then a tool box... Didn't realize that it was standard EQ and mine isn't even a Barefoot.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 1:50pm
OOPS! That's a double screw-up on my part. I had it in my head that you had a barefoot and I didn't know it was standard on SN's(at least for the 88's). I appologize for not doing my due diligence, but I'd still like to see it!
1988 BFN-sold

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 10:19pm
Okay here is the toolbox and tools that I have in the boat. I forgot to mention that I have electrical splices/terminators, fuses, electrical tape, teflon tape, a file ( for Prop nicks), tyraps.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dpr17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpr17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 12:02am
All,
I can confirm that is an original Correct Craft toolbox and battery cover. Bought my 88 BF new and it came equipped with it!
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 1:37am
Nice set up,the only thing I see missing is a little brass end for control cables.I've had those break,and I keep a used one in my boat tool bag.

Munday

And a small ball peen hammer
If the only tool you have is a hammer,everything starts to look like a nail.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 9:42am
Thanks Tim!
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic