Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help from some Guru’s please

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
D210SS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D210SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help from some Guru’s please
    Posted: March-30-2008 at 6:01am
Is the 2002 SAN and 2003 SAN or SS the same hull? I can tell the 2001 is defenitly not the same. I wanted to know because someone is selling one off a 02 san and i have an o3 supersport thanks   
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 11:02am
Originally posted by D210SS D210SS wrote:

I wanted to know because someone is selling one off a 02 san and i have an o3 supersport thanks   

What is being sold? I'm pretty sure I don't know the answer as I'm not familiar with those hulls. But you may want to clarify your question a bit.
thx, -Brad
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 1:03pm
D210SS,

You are going to have to get more specific with your question. The SS/SAN was the same hull from 1995 through 2006. Changes were made to the top deck, interior, ballast systems, cosmetics, towers, etc., but the hull remained the same.

As far as determining if the boat is an 02 or 03, look at the HIN on the right transom of the boat. Last two digits are the year.

B
Livin' the Dream

D210SS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D210SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 4:29am
How could I leave the most important part out? will the tower off a 2002 SAN fit my 2003 210 SS with no modifications?.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 12:31pm
210SS,

I am 99% sure the answer is yes. Tower from an 02 SAN will fit 03 SS without modification. However, there are only about a half dozen folks on this site with those boats. I don't recall reading about this specific swapout.

Just for piece of mind, I recommend you also ask this question on planetnautique.com. There are at least a couple hundred owners of the SAN/SS on that site. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic