Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer compatibility (72 Skier)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sptimes2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sptimes2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer compatibility (72 Skier)
    Posted: March-28-2008 at 7:32pm
I've got a 72 Skier with a homemade trailer (that's what it came with). Here's my diary link

Question: if I was to try to find a different trailer, how would I determine what is compatible? The problem with my current trailer is the boat sits very high, meaning I need a fairly deep launch to float it off the trailer.

Thanks!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2008 at 8:11pm
Steve, welcome!

At first glance, I wouldnt have necessarily guessed that your Skier is on a non-factory trailer. It looks to be pretty similar in style. The height looks to be pretty close as well. Heres a pic of a '78 Ski Tique (same hull as the Skier) on a factory #2 trailer for comparison:

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 1:16am
If its not in bad shape just built a frame for some nose bunks then itll be gravy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic