NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cleveland boat show?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cleveland boat show?
    Posted: January-13-2008 at 12:08pm
any takers? I know Vandevers will have the wake pool again this year with some big name wakeboaders and they also will have the infamous Corvette boat on display. maybe Dan will let me demo the boat at Green Lake?? i would go for sure then.
does anyone plan on attending?
"the things you own will start to own you"
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 1:47pm
Eric,

When are you thinking of going?
I was considering going up maybe next weekend.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 2:06pm
I was just thinking about you, I havnt seen you on here for a while... next weekend may work, I'll look at the dates and if you can give me a call at my shop
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 2:58pm
Eric,

I've been around... just not as much time to post as before. Job is keeping me busy, and I just don't have the time to goof off as much as I did last year.

I'll try to give you a call Monday sometime, or call me anytime 330-704-6334.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 3:16pm
glad to see your working, i was beginning to wonder about you, i have enough friends and family working the unemployed system....and dis-ability system jk i know your a hard worker, ive seen you in action actually i think you drank more beer than you actually worked. I'll talk to you this week...were definitely going to hit Vandeveres and get Dan to commit to something.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 10:48pm
Eric,

I wasn't unemployed too long, and I had severance pay from my last job until I went to work where I am now.
I think I'm safe where I'm at now, all of our customers are governments, so we should be somewhat ressession proof.

I'll give you a call this week.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2008 at 12:08am
eric: Stop and see the West Shore Water Ski Club table. Might be a picture board with an old picture or two of me. Don't tell 'em you know me tho.

Also don't forget your camera in case you run into any C/CFANers.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 4:21pm
Eric,

have you decided which day your going?

jbear, I hope they don't have any of those speedo pics of you up there
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 8:37pm
I think they pulled them all Randy so you guys are safe.

Make sure you guys post some pics like the Boston show guys did.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 12:29pm
Eric,

I think I may head up to the show today. If you want to meet up give me a call 330-704-6334.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 12:37pm
keep your phone on, I planned on going yesterday but i completely forgot that my wife set up a second birthday party for our daughter at fun and stuff with 12 other kids yesterday and i tried getting into a fight with her....well you know she won again, I am getting ready to run it by her in a little while, im trying to get the kids fired up about going..
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

keep your phone on, I planned on going yesterday but i completely forgot that my wife set up a second birthday party for our daughter at fun and stuff with 12 other kids yesterday and i tried getting into a fight with her....well you know she won again, I am getting ready to run it by her in a little while, im trying to get the kids fired up about going..
im trying to get the kids fired up about going

That's my stradegy. Get the kids fired up about doing the fun stuff. Hard for the wife to complain about all the time spent on working on the boat or going to the boat show when it's a family project or outing.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 1:06pm
Eric, I know how the birthday party's go. All three of my kids were born on July 23rd... Birthday week is crazy around here!

Hope you can make it, if she won't let you take car keys, give me a call I could pick you up.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 4:32pm
How did you ever get your wife to have them all on the same day? Planning? I mean what are the odds of that happening without you doing something to make it happen?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 4:36pm
Triplets?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 4:41pm
Never thought of that.

john

Wow triplets..think of all the bottles and diapers.
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 9:34pm
Just got back from the show. Stay tuned for pics and video...

I seen a couple pics of jbear at the West Shore Water Ski Club table. The pic of him in the red Speedo was drawing a lot of attention from the middle-aged ladies.

Eric, was a no show, I guess the warden wouldn't let him out for the day.

No triplets, but close. My twin boys happened to be born on my daughters birthday.

I love when people ask "what are the odds of that?" I always answer: "The odds would be 1 in 365... unless you only have sex on your anniversary..."
My birthday is on July 13th, the kids are all on the 23rd of July and my wifes is on August second. Everyone is usually pretty sick of birthday cake (and birthdays) by her birthday.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2008 at 11:09pm
Glad you had a good time. I think my brother went 3 times this year. I gotta come back up for it...maybe next year. Always was my favorite activity of the winter.

Sorry about the picture..I thought they had cleaned off all those scary old pictures.

Now I understand about the b-days. Still...lots of them close by...no wonder you are sick of cake by the end. Did the wife and kids go up there with you?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2008 at 3:16am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Sorry about the picture..I thought they had cleaned off all those scary old pictures.

I was just kidding about the pics, they didn't have the Speedo pics out, but I did see you in a couple more recent looking pictures

I took my boys up with me. I hope you can make it next year, would be great to buy you a couple $6.00 beers!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2008 at 3:24am
The "Ride and slide" show that Vandevere Marine put on was excellent this year, better than last year.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2008 at 3:40am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic