Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just saying hi quickly

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
oOgerryOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOgerryOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just saying hi quickly
    Posted: December-17-2007 at 1:54am
Hey,
I'm oOgerryOo.

Just saying hey - I'm new.
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2007 at 3:34am
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find everything you're looking for here - we honestly have the best in the business to help out the least qualified.

As the least qualified - I can testify to the ability and the willingness of those among us who are capable to go out of there way to make sure we do right. You've found the right board - no question about it.
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2007 at 12:51pm
Welcome aboard. Just like Geno mentioned, I am also newbie that has no clue what I am doing. You would get to know them but there are a lot of knowledgeable and hard core Correct Craft fanatics here. I have never seen a forum so active and accurate like this one. Whatever the questions is you will find an answer plus a story or a joke behind it. Is FANtastic!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic