NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fall skiing

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2007 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Here is a Christmas suggestion for ya to get Mrs. Dude....some of those ski shorts.

john

Poor suggestion! Telling her to put more clothing on... coming from the guy that wore speedos through a couple decades... (...starting to look like a ryanandrews post...)

Shorts will only increase her drag on the water, decreasing skiing performance. Less is more!

Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Again with those funny suits on what's with that.

Could be my monitor settings Jim, but I didn't notice any snow or ice in any of your skiing pics.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2007 at 7:24pm
Hollywood just messing with you guys a little bit, no harm no fowl intended. I am hoping for one more ride this year. Looks like the ear ache has gone away for the most part. We are expecting 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow. Work is in the way og going with Tullfooter tomorrow. Like I said I am going to try for one more ride this year no gaurantee on that though. I am glad you guys got to enjoy a day on the lake looks like you had lots of fun.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2007 at 7:41pm
I just got off the phone with Silver Spray Sports and they say there is no ice on the lake and they are planning on skiing. If I can get out there, it will have to be in the morning, when they start at 11:00. I am prepping for our progressive dinner (the guys are cooking this year) early afternoon. Give me a call if your work schedule changes. I'll email you in the AM with my plans.

jbear
Bad idea!

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2007 at 8:08pm
Tull
I will check with you in the morning then.
Glen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2007 at 12:29pm
What's your Dad's name? Chances are I skied with him. I used to compete barefoot and would practice with Dude, Harold and Glenn S.
If you guys to to Silver Spray tell Jeff and Patty that Glen from Atlanta, GA said hi. I bought my boat from them. Great people with great service.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2007 at 4:54pm
Guys I was just trying to be a gentleman...now the Dude really knows what we were all looking at in his pic......Gotta admit....us skiers do have some awesome hot wives!

HW: Your settings are ok...no snow or ice....me and Eddie just got done with this mornings set...72...sun...waiting to share it with you guys next weekend.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2007 at 10:33pm
Glen
My dad's name is Danny, he used to work on the boats that Dude had in for service. He was not on the ski team or anything just used to foot with Dude. Usually when they footed they went to the gravel pit. Depending on what years you were on the ski team you may remember us from the red 78 SN that we had.

Jbear
It was 16 here when I woke up. Today's high was 27, just the opposite of you.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 1:10am
Wow....I know you like some winter but I was never a real big fan of the cold. It is great here as long as you don't miss the snow and cold.

But 16 tho....brrrr.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 5:54pm
Jbear
I hate the cold if it's not going to snow. If there isn't enough snow to snowmobile on, then I have no use for winter and cold weather.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 8:05pm
Hollywood, I like the 88. My buddy in Idaho has an 89 with those same color schemes. It's one of my favorites. Good to see you guys out no matter the weather.

I was also glad to see you jump on Jbear a little for his efforts to be a gentleman. I would never tell her to put on more clothing. When I first read that I went, "What? I worked hard to get her to wear a suit like that!"

I understood all the Dude talk, just thought I'd jump back in on it. Of course I'd welcome another dude here. If I'm right, there is someone else with "Dude" for a name instead of "The Dude." I also go by "his Dudeness," or uh "Duder," or uh "El Duderino," if,you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 8:27pm
If someone else comes on that has the same name....he's gotta change or modify...you are The Dude.

Hey don't get me wrong...it is an awesome suit...I just did not want to offend. I feel suitably chastised by all the guys here. And I humbly apologize to Mrs. Dude. But she does look good...can't get around that.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic