NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone in Knoxville TN or area??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone in Knoxville TN or area??
    Posted: October-28-2007 at 3:40pm
I am going to be moving to the Knoxville TN area soon and would like to meet some people in the area. I also was wondering if anyone had some space where I could store some of my boats and other Items for restoration during the move. I am currently looking for property in the area and will be moving between now and the first of December.
Any help would be great !!!

Thanks, Mike
704-609-6152
NCH2OSKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH2OSKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 9:49am
I live in Maryville, its just south of Knoxville. I dont have anyplace you can store anything, but I would be glad to help you out any other way.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 10:03am
That is great Jeff,
We will be up on the weekend of the 9th to look for a place,
We have a few places to check out in Maryville.
What kind of Correct Craft do you have??
I have several engines and some tools and restroation supplies I need to store until we get a place with a garage.
I will be coming back to NC for my boats once we are settled.
We should meet up in a few weeks when I am there ?
Sullivans Downtown Maryville ? For Beers ?

Mike
Thephantomkaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 1:37pm
I am about 1 1/2hr south of Knox.. I am in Chattanooga..
~Michael~
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 1:44pm
Forum member tryan is/was in Gatlinburg. He had a small barn with a 72 promo SN, Torino, and a Starflite. According to his profile he has not logged on in over 3 years.
Thephantomkaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 1:47pm
Yeah, I have seen some older posts from ?him? when I was searching "Torino." Too bad he isn't still around...
~Michael~
NCH2OSKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH2OSKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 3:33pm
Mike,

What brings you to East TN from NC? We spent 14 years in Eastern NC, but decided it was time to move back to East TN.

I would be glad to meet you in Maryville, I prefer Aubreys for they have about 40 beers on tap, and a decent happy hour.

We have a 99' sport nautique we just purhcased after owning a 99 ski for 5 years.

West Maryville is a great place to locate, close proximity to Ft. Loudon, Tellico, and Chillhowee lake.

If you ski check out our ski club, Skiersofknoxville.org we have several fun activities for disabled kids, and a fund raiser in the winter that has a great turn out called eskimoeskipades. There is a link to it on our web page I believe. We also maintian 5 slalom courses on different public lakes, one of which another unamed boat company uses to set up thier boats with.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 5:33pm
Hey Mike,

Just take you stuff over to Jbears place on Norris. He won't mind you putting a motor in the living room for a while.

Can't help with the storage, but good luck on the move!
Greg

86 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2007 at 1:13am
Jeff, I am actually taking a job with a boat mfg in Maryville. We are looking for a place in West Knoxville/ Maryville area. I have a fleet of Correct Crafts that will be coming up once we get   the right place. I am really looking forward to getting to know the area lakes and people.
I have lived in Charlotte, NC on Lake Wylie all of my life. I got a really great opportunity to come work for a boat mfg in the area. I have been in the marine industry for 15+ years

Mike
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2007 at 1:37am
Good luck Mike. Our place on Norris not that close to where you are headed. But if you need a place to stay...well let me know.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2007 at 2:11am
Thanks, John that is very nice. My wife is getting kinda nervous because I have 5 spare motors and a lot of Chemicals like about 40 gal of West System resin and other restoration supplies, tools, engine stands etc. Plus the boats.
I am getting two pods dropped this week to start loading up.
How far away form Knoxville are you located ?
What is your address I will have them drop them at your place ?? LOL

Mike
NCH2OSKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH2OSKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2007 at 9:31am
Hey Mike,

West Ktown is ok, traffic is bad there, similiar to Mooresville 77 Statesville corridoor. If your working in Maryville and have kids then you need to be in the City of Marvyille. Very good school system, it has maintained the property values in the city during the recent housing market decline.

You will enjoy the lakes around here, at least a few of them will just about always have water.

Give me a call when you move here, I'll be glad to have a beer with you.
616-283-4527
Jeff   
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2007 at 1:42am
Mike: We are about 45 minutes from Kville. Little town of Maynardville. I will be looking forward to getting with you and Jeff this summer. Lots-o-luck with your move. You are gonna love living in the area.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2007 at 10:13am
Thanks, John looking forward to meeting you TN guys !!
Reid told me it was very nice too.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2007 at 11:14pm
Funny...Reid said the same thing about you.

If I can answer any questions....cell-863-604-3237....home-863-679-6730.

Will see ya this summer!

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic