NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

proud new owner...couple of ques. though

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: proud new owner...couple of ques. though
    Posted: July-27-2007 at 4:28pm
Great Cody. Post to the diaries!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 4:05am
Let's see some pics Cody. Congrats! BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 3:06am
Congrats on the new boat, I had a 99' Air/Sport and the depth gauge was a problem from the time it was new, don't sweat it as long as you know your way around the lake you should be fine. Have Fun!!
cmd8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmd8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 2:38am
well i finally picked her up tonight,and man does she look good in the garage.98 sport with 370 hrs.anyways,this is my first boat. my friends have always had nautiques so i've spent a fair amount of time behind the wheel and the boat.are there any words of wisdom and advice i should know before taking the boat to lk. chatug all weekend.also the depth gauge doesn't.i don't think thats to critical though considering my friends 1988 "2001" doesn't even have one. anyways thanks as always.proud new owner-cody
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic