NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It’s Healed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It’s Healed
    Posted: July-03-2007 at 2:48am
After 3 years of this intermitent over heating and the last several months of picking my brain and several others on this sight . I finally can say that my 72 skier is healed .
I think the biggest clue came from Vince at Ski DIM, when I talked with him on the phone . One of the very last things he said was that the seal inside the raw water pump could be sucking air but not leaking water .
I had gone through everything I could think .When I tested My raw water pump for 5 gals. in 15 secs. at 3000 rpms . That is what I got . But then later I couldnt get the water to pump through the engine .

I'm rambling .
Anyway to make a long story short .I bought a new raw water pump at the persistance of Wendy . It runs at 145 degrees . It will be coming to green lake with us .

Best of all we wont have to borrow our friends Bayliner .

Thanks for everyones help !!!!
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 3:42am
Pat,
Im glad to hear you wont need the Bayliner for GL! ...I might tho..Im still working on the electrical on the 64... Also still waiting for tune-up parts .. Still havent had it in the water yet...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 4:35am
Pat...great news! Three year battle...Vince does know his sh-t!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 12:30pm
Congrats Pat !!! Bayliners park out back...... That Wendy is one smart cookie.. Vince isn't half bad either.. Look forward to seeing you up North...

Paul, git your A$$ is gear dude.. That red rocket better be ready to go

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2007 at 1:48pm
Congrats Pat. Look forward to seeing that boat (and you guys) at GL again!

Rob
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 4:50am
I thought I was pushing close just getting the BFN running earlier this week on Monday. I know how you guys feel though, hope you get her done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic