Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chrome PCM Manifold/risers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chrome PCM Manifold/risers
    Posted: March-28-2007 at 5:04pm
There are some chrome PCM manifolds and risers on ebay. I believe they are stock, just chromed.
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2007 at 5:16pm
wow, you can polish a turd..!
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2007 at 5:38pm
sure it's called a mastercraft, they try to pass it off as a ski boat.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2007 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

sure it's called a mastercraft, they try to pass it off as a ski boat.

HAHAHA absolutely priceless!!! well said BFN

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2007 at 8:44pm
Jim, that was a hit below the water line,some people would rather settle for instant gratification[sp] than wait for a real boat haha..........boat dr
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 9:03am
Wait indeed.

I feel correct craft fans had to wait 66 years for finally a boat with a decent slalom wake, cc was a good decade and a half or more behind the industry. By the time they figured it out, the world wanted big wakes again.

There is not need to be a SkiNautiqueOpenBow, cc is not infallible nor their boats perfect or timely.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 10:13am
Originally posted by GottaSki GottaSki wrote:

Wait indeed.

I feel correct craft fans had to wait 66 years for finally a boat with a decent slalom wake, cc was a good decade and a half or more behind the industry. By the time they figured it out, the world wanted big wakes again.

There is not need to be a SkiNautiqueOpenBow, cc is not infallible nor their boats perfect or timely.

It was really only 65 years, but whos counting? The tracking and spray on the 80's CCs were better than the competition, even if others were putting out flatter wakes.

Agreed though, no reason to blindly insult other manufacturers (even Ski Supreme ). There are other boats out there that ski very well- I just wouldnt own any of them.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 10:20am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

There are other boats out there that ski very well- I just wouldnt own any of them.

Ah-men.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 10:21am
Driving or owning brand X or brand Y reminds me of an old saying;
It's kinda like riding a mo ped or banging a fat chick.....
It's a lot of fun,you just don't want your friends seeing you do IT..........boat dr
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 4:00pm
Very well said doc, mastercrafts to me are alot like a ford and chevy battle. Which ever one you own you say is better, so on and so forth. All in good clean fun, not ment to insult anyone.

ASk my sister in law she owns a chevy, boy does she catch hell. But the back and forth jokes are great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic