Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

California reunion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Justin131313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin131313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: California reunion
    Posted: March-22-2007 at 11:07am
I was checking out the green lake reunion and was thinking some of us should get together out here in California. I am not the best event coordinator, and I know most of the members are on the eastern half of the country, but I figured we could set a date and get a few boats to meet up in a very informal kinda thing. I live in southern california, but Ill be at Lake Nacimiento on memorial day weekend. If anyone else on this side of the rockies is interested in meeting up its a wild spring break party kinda thing. Hundreds of boats tie off into a floating party. Not great for the young kids. Anyway, me and my brother are taking our nautique, so If anyone wants to meet up let me know. We will tie off together and enjoy the view (lots of cal poly girls).   
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 11:17am
Thanks for the invite Justin........ I'm up in Nor Cal, Wife and 2 kids....... won't be able to make the spring break event, but I will count on you to take your camera and post as many pictures on this site as possible. The members here love to look at photo's !!

BKHallpass has mentioned a get together in Nor Cal sometime this spring, so stay tuned for further updates on that.

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin131313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 1:21pm
Its not actually spring break its memorial day. Thats just the best way to describe the type of party it is. But if people are looking for a more family oriented type of trip I'll be up at lake trinity for my best friends family camp out. This will take place in early July. Its further north and a beautiful lake. I went last year but I didnt take my boat. I got stuck wakeboarding behind the tiny wake of a Four Winns. It was a comfortable boat but can't compare to The CC. This year the Nautique will be in tow. If anyone is interested I will find out the exact dates and post them soon. Let me know. Also, if neither of these dates work out lets set a different time. You name the lake, Ill bring my boat.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 4:07pm
Good to hear from some Norcal guys. Memorial
weekend would be pretty tough for me Justin.

I've been thinking about having a get together on the Delta. Maybe invite the CA CCFans to the house for a BBQ. Need to look at the schedule and coordinate with the wife.

Thought maybe we could do a little poker run between a few of the bars on the river.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin131313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 5:03pm
My first time on the delta was last year. It was great. Lots of glass. You could count me in. I have the Naci thing on memorial weekend, and the trinity thing in the first week of july, so hopefully it would be a couple of weeks away from either of those events for obvious monetary reasons. Mid june or late july/early august. Also I could probably only get a fri or monday off since I already have two trips planned, so it would need to be a weekend thing.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2007 at 7:44am
any girls gone wild?
"the things you own will start to own you"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin131313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2007 at 11:35am
I wouldnt be suprised. But Its not as huge as an event as holidays at Havasu. During the peak there might be 300 boats. But this all takes place in one little cove "Back in the narrows" or up the main tributary of the lake. Its like a 3 mile no wake zone to get there too so everyone gets a little 20 min cruise to crack a beer or two and see some flashing from some of the other boats, and your own in most cases.
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2007 at 1:29pm
Good ideas! How many West Coast guys do we have? I've never been to the delta but i drove up to the Livermore area to buy my boat a few years back. I offer up my place too. Plenty of room on the Colorado River. I think we are all GUD, Geographically UnDesirable. LA to San Fran about 400 miles?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin131313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2007 at 2:59am
So whats up Californians. Is that all of us? At least say something on here if you are from california.
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 1:13pm
Hola
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 1:29pm
I've visited California about four times. Very nice.
doubleup16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleup16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 3:35pm
One more here in Cali! Sacramento so the Delta would be nice and close!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic