NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NC NOA site down ??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NC NOA site down ??
    Posted: March-21-2007 at 4:08pm
Anyone know why the NC NOA site is down it seems to have been down for a while. Is there going to be a reunion at Oak Hollow Lake in High Point NC this year ??

Nautique Frk
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2007 at 4:25pm
NCNOA Thread

I was wondering the same thing a couple months ago. There was some talk of a Mid-Atlantic Reunion on Lake Norman. I'm in if we can get it going. I'm not sure what happened to the website.

-JMurph
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2007 at 4:37pm
Lake Norman or Lake Wylie would be great.
I could talk with the owner of T-Bones Resturant on lake Wylie to see if it could be held there, they have docks and a great Deck over the water with food, cocktails and live music.

Nautique Frk
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2007 at 8:53pm
Sounds good to me. Reidp had offered up his place at one point. I know he has plenty of space to host trailers, ice down cold ones and dock 20 boats or so.

Nautique Frk, you just became the chairman. There are definitely other people interested in getting together in NC.

-JMurph
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2007 at 11:20pm
Count me in for Lake Norman. I'd love to drink lots of Reid's beer.

john

And see his extensive collection!
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
logicsound View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logicsound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 9:09pm
would love to meet some fellow nc cc owners. I am on mountain island lake, Any new news on a reunion ?

Trevor
86 martinique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic