NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southern Blonde Rolls The Dice

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Southern Blonde Rolls The Dice
    Posted: March-15-2007 at 4:16pm
very attractive blonde woman from South Alabama arrived and bet twenty thousand dollars ($20,000) on a single roll of the dice. She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I play topless."

With that, she stripped to the waist; rolled the dice; and yelled, "Come on, Southern Girl needs new clothes!"

As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up-and-down and squealed "YES! YES! I WON! I WON!"

She hugged each of the dealers...and then picked up her winnings, and her clothes, and quickly departed.

The dealers stared at each other dumfounded. Finally, one of them asked, "What did she roll?" The other answered, "I don't know... I thought you were watching."

Moral of the story:

Not all Southerners are stupid.

Not all blondes are dumb.

But all men... are men
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:01pm
lol..damn ijust spit water all over my myself..id have to say the the best one yet...my wife even thought that was funny(blonde)..
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 11:37pm
Funny stuff, its good see your back to your old self..boat Dr..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic