NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my new boat possibly

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my new boat possibly
    Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:41am
might be back in the getting wet business,
18 foot maxum with a 305 chevy, go ahead laugh all you want. The great thing about owning a boat repair business is that some knucklehead cant afford to pay you and the nice guy that i am will make him sign over the title
signed....the grim reaper
"the things you own will start to own you"
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:00am
It's amazing what you have to do sometimes to get your money. Seems like it's becoming a trend. I owe you 3 grand I don't have, will you take this box of junk as payment instead?

I guess the only thing worse than having a boat you don't want, is wanting a boat you can't have.

Put a tower on it and sale it as a starter. lol d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:31am
Is that the blue one that was sitting in front of your shop?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:44am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

The great thing about owning a boat repair business is that some knucklehead cant afford to pay you and the nice guy that i am will make him sign over the title
signed....the grim reaper

How does somebody get to the point that they can't pay you?

Ken
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:59am
My biggest bitch, with a Maxum is, the gel-coat is so thin...you could see fiberglass if you rub against it to hard. On the other hand, if it's free, it's for me.
Scott
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 11:19am
My Dad used to pick up a car nearly every month same way. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 11:45am
the good thing is that i just put a fresh 305 in it, I would work with the guy but he is the hustling type, he pulled the boat from Mid Ohio last year and didnt pay the storage, and i gotta big old chain keeping safe
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 4:18pm
Eric,can't take a man's boat,take his wife or her cat,but to seize a man's boat ,thats too much. What is worse is it ain't a C/C,but it could be worse...BAYLINER...
Did you get the pics?
I assume it's a I/O,Alpha 1, Or Alpha 1 Gen 2 ????
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 4:20pm
is the woners name tim eric?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:22pm
Maxum Pad..or super Maxum pad..
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:31pm
does it have wings???
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:46pm
Randy, Maroon and grey
ryan, Larry
Boat Doc, A1 G2
Ken, broke
MM, it is... reddish

Im working my way back up to a CC

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:52pm
There is a nice 77sn on ebay, the guy says he wants a bigger boat, maybe he will trade for the Maxum pad!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:54pm
I would think the maxum pad would attract woman
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I would think the maxum pad would attract woman

or sharks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic