NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

68 Nautique Interior

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dag5303 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dag5303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 68 Nautique Interior
    Posted: March-05-2007 at 7:58pm
I am restoring a 1968 Nautique and would like to put interior back to original. Does anybody have a good source for original pictures of interior? Were all 68 Nautique interiors the same. Mine has padded hatch brochure shows fiberglass. Brochure photos on forum are great but no closeups of interior THANKS
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 8:28pm
Hi Dag,

I've got a 69 SN, and like yours my dog house is padded. I think there were a variety of ways they came out of the factory. Good 'ol ReidP has had a few Nautiuqes of that era and may have some helpful comments.
Can you post any pictures?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
dag5303 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dag5303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 10:10pm
Chuck
Boat is at the lake in storage (4 hrs away) Won't get chance to post photos for several months. Red bottom with cream colored deck. Current upholstery is rough pattern cream with red piping. This is the first Nautique I ever owned. Purchased used in mid 70's with a friend. Just located and bought it back to restore. It's the same interior that was in it in mid 70's. 318 Chrysler will have to be rebuilt or replaced with crate 318. Gelcoat is faded beyond buffing and I plan to have it redone also. Want ot keep original. Thnaks Dave
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 10:19pm
Dave,
It sounds like you've got the original interior if that is what was in it in the mid 70's. It also sounds like you have a lot of work in front of you!
I just ran mine today; it was nice to get it back on the water.

CHuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic