NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wish you was here......

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wish you was here......
    Posted: February-11-2007 at 3:42pm
Put the old girl in for the first time this year.Boy was it nice,weather kinda cool,mid 50's,but what a ride.
the complex was very crowded for this time of the year,covered about 40 miles in 2.5 hrs. and saw 5 boats, all fishing. One boat actually moving.
What a great way to start out the year,Great weather, Good woman,Lazy dog and no traffic.Has anyone else been out yet?
          boat dr
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 4:59pm
yea shoveling snow and salting the drive...getting tired of this cold weather.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 5:55pm
Dr

Thanks for rubbing that salt in our wounds. On a happy note the temp is up in the teens now...

Dave
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 6:00pm
boat dr

I was out today and yesterday but the water was too hard for the boat so I went ice fishing instead.I know you mean well but you're just making it harder for those of us north of the Mason-Dixon line who have to find other things to do on the water for 5 months out of the year.I can't wait for spring.
                               farmer

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 6:27pm
Boat Doc, Im not one to pa$$ up an invite, last week of july were heading to Disney with the camper and may do a dog leg to your area, can you put us up for a couple months?.........
So far thats the plan, probably a couple days we'll hang around, If your busy i'll give you a hand thats if you can keep up with a Yank.... Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 6:46pm
C/C Fans any of ya'll are more than welcome,anytime,Karen puts up with the Woodcock hunters during the winter. She would have no problemo putting up with a bunch of gear heads,just ask her about the boat.She would be hard pressed to choose ,Boat DR. or Knot Correct.
Our first date was in her,she loves her as much as i do.
Copcraft,not to rub salt in an open flesh wound,but am tired of reading about how to do stringers,been there done that got my tee shirt,time to open her up and hear the straight pipes sing...........
Farmer not as cold here,ice is for tea,salt is for crawfish,can't even think of ice fishin',ya mean with the little Porta Johns on the ice,fishin' thru a hole? YEA
Will be in the 70's tom. will wear sun block for ya............boat dr
Mr.Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 7:04pm
I would have to leave the boat on the trailer to take it out on my lake.

BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 8:09pm
Dr

I am jealous! Not only do you have the t-shirt, but you get to wear it out on the boat in February. I've never got to hear my straight pipes ring yet. I can't wait though.... Have a great evening and enjoy!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 8:26pm
I got out on the lake today also.Unfortunately I was on my 4 wheeler

Watching that rain come across the country,early forecasts have it coming to New England as a Nor'easter on Wed.
I won't even see my boat until April 14th.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 8:41pm
dr: Sure do feel bad for these guys.

Last time I had the '80 out was the day after Christmas. I had the great pleasure and privilage of puttin' her in the water to ride ReidP around. He and his lovely wife, Laurie and his two awesome dogs, Skipper and Boaty stopped in Lake Wale to see Patti and I on their way to the Keys. What a great day!

Shorts and T's here as well. Took the Harley for a ride today. Had to wear a long sleve shirt. Oh well, it'll be warm here soon, like this week! Ain't it great in the South!?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 9:05pm
John,

I've been wearing shorts and T's here too--but just in the gym.

One more week before the thaw.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 9:13pm
boat dr
Porta Johns are for sissies.It was 2 degrees when we got on the ice this morning but no wind and lots of sunshine.Warmed up to a balmy 30 by 11 am.Now who's gettin' jealous?
                                farmer
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 9:20pm
jbear, Boat techs can work just about anywhere they want, I choose to live here because of the way of life that exists here,bottom line tho,like the short winters or should I say lonnnnnggggg Autums,folled by a short spring then comes 7 mths. of summer..............boat dr
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 9:49pm
Chuck: Now that was strange: while you were e-mailing me I was listening to you. Heard last weeks talk. Also talked earlier today to 79 and backfoot. We got plans for this coming saturday. Kinda wish you were gonna be here, I think we are gonna have a blast.

This morning's "new location" worked out awesome. Great crowd. But we hadta tear down and clean up before noon. Seems the owner need to use his place early this afternoon. But all went well. Gonna be lots better than the high school.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
surroundsound64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 11:25pm
I went out last Sunday with a few guys. The air temp was mid 50s... water temp was low 70s. Nice day, but I think there was a ba$$ tournament going on... too bad for them! hehe.

Naw... we stayed out of their way for the most part.
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Looking for a 2000-2006 SAN
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 11:39pm
will be on the lake this week end. Reworking the boat hoist in the boat house that I use when the BFN in the water for the day. Never hangs over night just during the day while we are making lunch and dinner and pick ups and drop offs.

1-2 inches of snow expected tonight and somemore on wednesday.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic