NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Performer manifold PN please :)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRDon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Performer manifold PN please :)
    Posted: January-21-2007 at 6:20pm
Looking to do this install but not sure what part number is the right one to go with. Is there any problems with the stat placement? I remember my nautique being a drop in type stat and not a vertical like most windsor motors. Or is this not a windsor motor? I am pretty new at playing with my engine but I need to learn sometime. Let me know please :)
85 2001 351 240hp FS
93 sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2007 at 11:59pm
You are correct- the PCM 351 is a Windsor, and theres no problem with the fitment of any aftermarket intakes. The Performer is the most popular around here and would be a nice upgrade over stock. The Edelbrock p/n is 2181.

Lots of info on this site if you use the search function.
TRDon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 9:19pm
Thanks I appreciate it. I did try to search and got swap stuff but I didnt run across a part number. Thanks a ton :)
85 2001 351 240hp FS
93 sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic