Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New York City

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2006 at 6:47pm
abun- if any one of those girls came to your house and got butt a$$ naked you wouldn't know what to do with them...........i think you opinions on some things are great but it seems to
me you are CONSTANTLY on here or planet nautique.....do yourself a favor tonite and go out and look for some a$$!!!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2006 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

D'oh, you found the back door!

Probably not the first one, ha Ken?

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2006 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

D'oh, you found the back door!

Probably not the first one, ha Ken?

Ouch!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2006 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by ryanandrews ryanandrews wrote:

abun- if any one of those girls came to your house and got butt a$$ naked you wouldn't know what to do with them...........i think you opinions on some things are great but it seems to
me you are CONSTANTLY on here or planet nautique.....do yourself a favor tonite and go out and look for some a$$!!!

thanks ryan... thats exactly how i spend my time...

i'd say more but sometimes you-know-who views this sh*t...

guess it makes me not know wtf to do in that situation b/c i dont tell my stories to a group of old guys around the country who i probably will never see in my life... w/e ryan... you think wrong... do urself a favor and stop watching out for my social life... this PN and CCF.com sh*t takes a number of minutes a night at most--not nearly what it used to be... and i'm talking sun-thurs. nights here.. fri&sat i'm USUALLY never on.. unless sh*t hits the fan and the weekend sucks...
I Nautique, therefore I am.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2006 at 12:04am
Ryan, ease off. things were coming back to a calm & then you had to chime in.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2006 at 10:19am
Nate,

That is his style, come in all hot and pissed when there is no need.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2006 at 5:34pm
na8 pl abun..........alll in good humor!......have a beer!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic