NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Clip of the Day

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Clip of the Day
    Posted: December-18-2006 at 8:40am
This may cause you to cringe, but if it doesn't make you laugh, then check your pulse.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 11:44pm
Reid: I am thinking you may be needing to find a little more to do at work. I think you just might have to much time on your hands.

Or maybe, since I am one of the "older" members, this video strikes to close to home.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 7:26am
keep them coming, its early and im trying not to wake everyone from laughing eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 8:04am
Sorry John. If that Nut Bra video indeed strikes close to home, please make sure you make that purchase prior to me and the wife showing up next Tuesday. And if they're really dangling and swaying, best protect yourself from my dogs. Oh, and it takes me a whopping 3 minutes to load a video, so quit trying to make me feel guilty, as that's my wife's job.    

Eric, new ones up.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2006 at 12:23am
LOL, where are you coming up with this stuff?
Boy you can find anything on the net.

You have how many C/C's???? And its your wifes job to make you feel guilty? Not sure she is doing her job, or else maybe she feele the need to keep you ocupied (sp?).

See ya tuesday, drive careful.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2006 at 2:56pm
rreidp; hows does he work the lighter??????????????????????
    boat dr
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2006 at 11:17am
Today's clip is great. Reminds me of the Mitch Hedburg stand up.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Escalator out of service, temporarily stairs"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2006 at 6:50am
For Christmas I think I've talked my wife into helping me with a good hand (wax) job on the boat before we head out to jbear's house next week. She knows I'm really proud of it even though it's old and doesn't get up and go like it once did. She's very thoughtful too, even suggesting some additives to get it to perform more like a new boat. (Hopefully you saw the Ketchup clip before reading this).
ReidP
1973 Mustang

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2006 at 7:20pm
that's taking spankin the monkey to the limits
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic