NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Interior

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Interior
    Posted: December-14-2006 at 11:18am
I need to do something with my interior. Has anyone ordered just the seat covers direct from Correct Craft? I have tried to email them but they dont respond.

For others who have had their interior completely worked over, how much did it cost you?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 11:38am
You cant get older skins directly from CC (pre-97 or so). A local place should be able to recreate an interior by working from the originals. If you want original skins with CC logos (plus original quality foam-backed vinyl, original stitching, etc), then you have to go through a dealer. Each regional warehouse has a shop that has all the patterns and is licensed to use the logos. I got mine through White Lake Marine- they use a shop thats near SECC. Midwest CC also has a shop that is very good.

For a complete deluxe interior with combing pads, expect to pay over $2k for original stuff. A local shop will be significantly cheaper.

Install will run another $1k or more, depending on the amount of foam you are replacing, etc.

wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 2:23pm
Ok. Thats actually good to hear. The route i wanted to go was a new interior not from CC. If it was less expensive then i might have just done it to save $$$. I have access to some really nice sewing machines. They were my grandmothers and she was really good with them but sadly she pa$$ed away so i would have to find someone else to show me how to do it.

Buying foam isnt that expensive if you find the right place. I made a bow filler cushion for my bayliner and the whole thing including wood, foam, and vinyl cost me 45 dollars. Wasn't to bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic