NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2024

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR 2024
    Posted: January-28-2024 at 9:32am
Hey CCFans! I've had several folks reach out to me to see if we were doing a River Ruckus for 2024 so this post is to make an announcement to see who's interested in going. Looks like we're heading back to Parramores Fish Camp as those of us who went last year to Renegades on the River wanna bring it Back to Parramores. I was on the phone with them this morning and are awaiting a response about a CCFan discount. My guess is that they will. I imagine we will keep the same protocol as years previous and do a Ocklawaha River Run down to the Dora Canal on Friday. A Waterski themed Restaurant called Ski Beach on Lake Harris is the destination for Lunch and Cocktails. Saturday a trip to the Silver Glen is probably on the docket as well as the Saturday Cookout at the campground.

Let's do this     April 4th-7th!!!

For those who are gonna ask...... It's after Easter weekend mainly because of Cabin availability. The snowbirds have snatched up  just about every cabin until Easter and if not them, then it's probably those that are there for Bike Week in Daytona.  I looked into this back in November of 2023 and they were booked solid.  I'll post an update on a discount when I hear back. Chime in if you're goona go!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2024 at 9:47pm
We might be in. Let's see what the Cypress Gardens schedule looks like.
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2024 at 6:09am
Update!!!!!  Parramores Fish Camp called me yesterday and they are excited that we're coming back and will give attendees 10% off the normal Cabin or RV slip nightly rate. You will need to call and identify that you're a member of CCFan and are reserving a place to stay for the Ski Nautique Owners reunion. As with everything these days. The nightly rate has increased quite a bit. They have been remodeling the cabins one by one so they are updated a bit. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. C'Mon Spring!!!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2024 at 8:57am
Farmer's are interested and available! Is anybody else out there????
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2024 at 10:25am
UPDATE!!!!

Well looks like we're gonna cancel the SJRR for 2024. The cabin availability is almost non existent and the lack of interest initially has seemed to have vanished. Maybe we will try again for 2025. If anyone has any questions then feel free to reach out to me. 

TimBob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic