Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out '87 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ErnieJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out '87 Ski Nautique
    Posted: November-01-2023 at 7:38pm
I am a new member of the forum and excited to read and learn from the many members here. I have an 18' CC Freeport that I have restored (new stringers, floor, foam) and just repowered it with a 351W from a donor '87 19' Nautique. The floor is soft on the Nautique and both sides of the hull have many gelcoat cracks making the restoration of this hull more than I want to do. Starting with the single axle trailer in very good shape, I have the underwater gear (shaft, strut, rudder, fins), teak swim platform with brackets, windshield, gas tank,  pylon, doghouse, seat bottoms and misc. seat parts. There is more I'm sure, but these are the main parts. I've kept all of the gauges (clock is available) to use in the Freeport. I can provide pictures on any of these items on request. Price on all is also negotiable as I just want to find homes for as many pieces as possible. Also, the donor engine was flawless in it's initial sea trial last week in the Freeport allowing me to focus on finishing the interior over the winter in the comfort of my basement in Nashville, TN.  
ErnieJ
Tommygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2023 at 11:20pm
Would like to purchase one tracking fin if still available.
Happy to pay shipping and what u want for the fin.
If u have email contact you can send notification on this post
I believe. Thanks Tommygun
ErnieJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 7:33pm
Tommy, my email is jonesisernie@gmail.com and you can definitely have a fin! Do you need the attaching bolts/screws (I've not removed one yet)? Would $25 be OK on the price?
ErnieJ
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 7:39am
Do you have friends in southern cal -- I fly out of Nashville Monday to Long Beach.  Although might be more hassle than shipping straight to you but I can carry on for free.
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
ErnieJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 12:36pm
I can pull the fin tomorrow afternoon and get it to you before your flight Monday. Shoot me your phone # and we’ll connect later to. I’m on an overnight boat trip or would do it today.
ErnieJ
Tommygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 11:44pm
Thanks Ernie I’ll be emailing you with my phone thanks for following up for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic