Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bogging Down on Acceleration - Quick Fuel M-600
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bogging Down on Acceleration - Quick Fuel M-600

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2023 at 6:11am
 Did you try a new fuel pump along with a temporary tank supplying it, to narrow things down some?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2023 at 10:32am
We had a similar problem with a 650 last year.  Finally sent it back to them and they replaced a couple parts and sent it back to us and it has worked well since.  I'd have to dig out the paperwork to remember what they did, but it was an assembly problem.  They do offer great support. 
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2023 at 12:52pm
Is this a 240 hp engine or a HO. how many hours on the engine? if it is a 240 hp i would put the .21 squrters in it and go from there, what acceleration cam profile does it run , what color is it?
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2023 at 4:17pm
Hey Jody.  This is an HO with about 560 hours.  Looks like the orange cam in the #1 location.  Any thoughts?

Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2024 at 8:00am
There I was, surfing around your SCM website with all these boats being restored and I couldn't help but wonder if this issue ever got straightened out and what the problem was.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic