Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

circuit board dash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
coombskid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coombskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 1:20am
'88 nautique
Did you produce a blueprint for your dashboard? I'm in the process of trying to make one and am missing some of the parts as the circuit board was broken on mine. I'm going to make one out of 1/8 aluminum, powdercoat it black and try to cnc etch the name labels on for the switches etc. If you could send me your blueprint it might save me some time and head scratching.
'88 nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '88 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 8:49pm
coombskid,
I was notified about a week ago that white lake marine didn't have what I had ordered, they had the large black guage dash. I was informed that a person in Florida is in the process of reproducing some and I am on the list and will be notified when they are done. I just received this notice today. So I haven't taken mine apart yet. I think I will wait to hear from White Lake Marine. If I receive this I will be happy to make a blueprint to you.
Brad
coombskid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coombskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2006 at 1:49am
'88 nautique
Thanks for the thought, I might just try to rough one out and play with it until I get it to fit.
CJ_94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ_94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2006 at 4:05pm
I just ordered a replacement dash piece for my '94 SNOB thru West Coast Correct Craft, because mine was broken also. It's the irregular shaped (pear or kidney?) plastic piece that all the breakers, indicator lights, horn switch, and ignition are installed through. The guy said it should cost around $45 and will be here in a couple weeks. He had to order it through Orlando. Not sure if they would have one for an '88, but it may be worth a call. Number is (916) 638-3382.

I considered fab'ing my own replacement too, but for under $50 I thought I would save myself the trouble.
coombskid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coombskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 1:19am
88 Nautique
I'm wondering if you might be able to email to me a copy of your engine manual. I have the 351 engine with mine. Also do you by any chance have a Borg Warner manual as well? I'm in the process of bringing a rough 88 back to life and am in the hunt for all the help I can get!
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 6:46pm
You can see the manuals on this site already in PDF format. Here's the link:
Engine Manual

The manuals are on the "Reference" section of this site.
Kurt
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 9:14am
coombskid,
I can't reply to the email you sent me. It doesn't like your email address.
Send me a direct email to emailkurt01-sn2001@yahoo.com and I'll reply.
Kurt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic