NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fall skiing!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 4:54pm
Stang, thanks for the advice. I think the wet suit is a good idea. Thanks
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

2 more weekends left for me I believe, if I could afford a drysuit I'd go another month with M3Fan.

M3Fan: Big push for 5 footers this saturday afternoon, mark your calendar.

Let the records show... the 5 man has been done this weekend. As well as a 7 man behind two boats side by side. Details to follow...
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 8:11pm
Count em... 1,2,3,4,5. Special thanks to Chicago Mastercraft for providing the 07 197 for this stunt.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 8:13pm
Coming around the bend... Still up

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 8:16pm
This gathering probably deserves its own thread. Can't wait to see Quinner's pictures.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 11:27pm
Joel, nice pics! Thanks again for all the driving you and Beth did. You gotta get out with us some more to work on those multi runs, he went in a 5 man line w/o every even going doubles!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:00pm
M3, those are awesome. What a cool thing...
All of these are this morning (10-8). First our 11 year olds:

up and going

high five

our older two:

spray battle: Dude vs. Mrs. Dude--

Mrs. Dude showing us how:
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:12pm
The Dude family!!! Good stuff man!

I hope your dog is a male...because you are out numbered!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:13pm
Dude: Awesome man! Thanks for sharing the family pics. They are jbear's favorite. No moaning here either about "getting in that last ski". Nice to live where it is warm all year, huh?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:45pm
Jbear,

You warm water guy's need to stop rubbing it in! We were at it today...water temp was less than 65! The day was warm though 80's!!! We will hit it again tomorrow at the power plant lake...water temp in the 70's....toasty!!!
The little one's teeth were chattering pretty hard today...but he went longer than anyone!

John...I bet you can't even remeber how to winterize anymore
stang

The Super Air

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:11am
Dude,

Great pictures and man you are the Dude, the only Dude in your house.

Joel,

I put the shots on the original footin post, check it out.

Footin Post
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:24am
Guys: my oldest is a dude. He's in the one picture with his sister. He wouldn't like you thinking he's a girl. Check out his shorts--they're long. Unfortunately my dog is not a dude either. You guys are right about us being out numbered.

Water temp was 78.5 where I was today.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:37am
No intention to offend any dude... dude(Closer look reveals a dude for sure!) You and the other dude have each others backs...thats is a good thing!
stang

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:40am
Gary: No, I don't even remember how. So the '80 is ready year-round if you get cabin fever long about January or February. We love visitors here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:50am
Well we do know that soon we have to put the water toys away...but then it's hockey time!

It will be Christmas when it hits us again! Santas list will be pages full of wet suits, wakebaords,ski lines and boat parts! Thats when we will be itching for the little one to meet his uncle and Aunt Jbear!
stang

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:33pm
Awsome pics of the family Dude!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:01pm
Thanks Randy...
just looked at your boat. Again, great deal! It's one of the best deals we've seen on here.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 10:46pm
Gary: uncle jbear loves visitors, especially in the winter.

Just don't forget to pack shorts. And that cool little dude!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 12:08am
Dude- I will probably end up putting a couple k in to get it real nice but I think it was definetley a good deal. I already had to sink some $ into the trailer, haven't got the bill yet, but that trailer was in bad shape and still needs cosmetic work.
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 11:00am
Randy in Ohio, We started our guys (5 & 7 at the time)on a pair of trainers made by Connelly. They had a bar rather than a rope to join them together. Seemed to work for us. Also, if you have access to a jet ski, it is great for learning behind, also gave them a goal to learn, When they could do it, they got to ski behind the Nautique. The little guy is 6 now and doing pretty well on slalom. In fact he got two bouys on the course a couple weeks ago. I've got a couple pics, but so far haven't been able to post. My email is Joe@Sullivancomm.com if you contact me I'll forward if you want. Good luck and remember to have fun!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 5:20pm
Thanks tjlake, my kids would love to see those pics of your kids skiing!
Thanks for the advice, I'm sure Santa will be doing some christma$$ shopping soon...
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 3:05pm
Well, made it to Shelbyville but a terrible weekend for being out on the water. So we made the best of it by staying at a friends vacation home. Ended up riding 50's, shooting guns, playing football, and drinking a truckload of Coors Light. Only thing missing was a pull and perhaps hand grenades. Boat is being winterized today, start the spring countdown...
Pics
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 4:48pm
Just doesnt get any better. Love our Fall conditions.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Gotwake Gotwake wrote:

Well, made it to Shelbyville but a terrible weekend for being out on the water. So we made the best of it by staying at a friends vacation home. Ended up riding 50's, shooting guns, playing football, and drinking a truckload of Coors Light. Only thing missing was a pull and perhaps hand grenades. Boat is being winterized today, start the spring countdown...
Pics

By the looks of the pictures, I'm surprised you didn't have a paramedic team on hand in case of injury- that's a hilariously dangerous "cocktail" of activities. Looks like fun!
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

By the looks of the pictures, I'm surprised you didn't have a paramedic team on hand in case of injury- that's a hilariously dangerous "cocktail" of activities. Looks like fun!

It was one of those "Mom really wouldn't approve" sorta weekends for sure. It was a blast! Lots of "Ya hurt or injured?" going around...
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 5:06pm
Great shots Darrel......... that looks like the Delta you are performing the "trifecta" on. Or it could be Texas for all I know
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 5:44pm
Colorado River, JBear weather in SoCal, water still 74 air in the 80's this past weekend. Gonna have to break out the wetsuits next month.
Those are the 3 "Barefooters in Training".
We should have a Fall reunion here, This is actuall how we "Winterize".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic