Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

351w heads and intake manifold

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 351w heads and intake manifold
    Posted: August-22-2006 at 11:06am
thanks for the info Jeff, sounds like good bang for the buck. I've been looking at props too. currently running an oj legend 13x16 4 blade which has great speed but the hole shot is lame and it has trouble with heavier slalom starts. anyway thanks for the info and enjoy!
jeffinohio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffinohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 10:11am
sorry for the late reply. but yes, the new heads and intake made a very noticable difference. my rpms went from 4400 up to 4800. much better power all around. better throttle response and an increase of about 3mph top end. I bought the gt40P heads which are less than half the price of the original gt40 heads. www.tristatecylinderhead.com has the heads for $500 a set. you must get the mounting holes drilled out to 1/2 inch. $25. it's the best upgrade you can do to your engine for $800 including intake and new gaskets. i also highly recomend the o.j xmp 13x15.5 4blade prop. best prop i have found for early to mid 90s nautiques. works better than the acme on my boat.
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 5:41pm
jeff have you run with the new heads? I'm think of the same mods on my 96
jeffinohio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffinohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2006 at 2:10pm
351w heads and intake manifold for sale. Just replaced them with gt40s and a performer intake. engine ran great when removed, came off my 92 with 590 hrs. heads have valves and springs. $250/heads. $200/intake. call jeff at 440-622-9517 cell. jllakatos@adelphia.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic