Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All of the gauges don't work

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wrollema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrollema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All of the gauges don't work
    Posted: July-18-2016 at 2:08pm
I have 2004 Ski Nautique Limited that all of a sudden all of the sudden the gauges didn't work. I checked the Serial Bus owners manual and started checking the voltages. What I first checked are 2 voltages one is a red wire that has 12 volts always on and the other was a purple wire that has switched 12 volts where 12 volts is present once the key pad turns the engine power to on. Both of these wires terminate at the Serial Bus. I cannot locate the Serial Bus and I do not know where the Red wire originates from. Does anyone have a wiring diagram and where is the Serial Bus located?
Thanks Willy
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2016 at 2:17pm
Check the gateway box and see of everything is plugged in and that the circuit board is not wet. Most likely the gateway is in the trunk, possibly attached to the lift ring threaded rod. If not there trace the pitot lines as they will terminate at the gateway
wrollema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrollema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 4:13pm
Thanks, I had Nautique Service Center look at the problem and the gateway was reversed (couldn't see the fuses) all that was needed was the Gateway to be re-positioned and reset the fuse button.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic