Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

center cap steering wheel

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: center cap steering wheel
    Posted: May-02-2006 at 12:51am
Does anyone know of where I can get a centercap for my steering wheel, I have a 1977 CC SN I am restoring ( having restored) I lost the centercap years ago, I will replace the whole thing if there is something out there similar. Any ideas would be great, but a centercap at just about any price would be acceptable. Thanks guys
3evtor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3evtor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 8:28am
Hi, I have a center cap for a '73 SN if that will work. Liquidsports@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 11:37am
I am thinking it probably will how much do you want
3evtor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3evtor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2006 at 8:06am
I don't really want anything for it. It's going to good use so you can just pay the shipping. My zip code is 18438 if you want to check the cost. Mark
87nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2006 at 5:07pm
I need the center cap for a 1987 nautique.
Any help would be appreciated.
Paul
becker773@aol.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2006 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by 3evtor 3evtor wrote:

I don't really want anything for it. It's going to good use so you can just pay the shipping. My zip code is 18438 if you want to check the cost. Mark

here is my email coreytread@yahoo.com, send me your home address and Ill send you 20 bucks that should cover the shipping and leave you a couple of bucks for a cold one (ice tea or beer your choice)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic