NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buying Fiberglass & Epoxy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying Fiberglass & Epoxy
    Posted: March-28-2006 at 5:06pm
I know there are lots of threads regarding the best place to buy fiberglass and epoxy online but they are getting old and searches have not turned them up so,
where is a good place to buy fiberglass & epoxy online?
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 5:58pm
jamestownboatbuilders.com
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 6:13pm
Hey Jim, I just bought some epoxy and fiberglass today from these guys. I think they are the people that David F recommends:
http://www.shopmaninc.com/epoxy.html
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 6:53pm
The Lake is correct, many people (including DavidF) recommend US Composites. I'm about to place an order there myself.

U.S. Composites
gregr1971 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregr1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 8:56pm
Jim, if you are in houston, you can get it locally from Johnsons Glass,great pricing, great people, I-45 south to College, turn left on college, go 1.4 miles, they are on the right. they do sell in bulk if needed.
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 8:28am
Thanks all. Johnson's Glass has a web page but it is somewhat lacking in information. I think I will drive over and check it out.

http://www.johnsonfiberglass.com/
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic