Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted 1999 Correct Craft

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
caynman00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caynman00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted 1999 Correct Craft
    Posted: March-11-2006 at 7:29pm
Looking for a 1997,1998 or a 1999 Correct Craft Ski Nautique in blue and white or green and white. I sure would like one in the masters colors. I have seen all of the ones on this web site. If any one knows of any more out there for sale please let me know.
cayman00@comcast.net
cayman00
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 9:30pm
There's one for sale on this site..... just came on recently.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1109&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1996&yrend=2000
caynman00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caynman00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2006 at 2:45pm
Is it the one In Boynton Beach FL if so he has sold it.
Thanks
cayman00
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2006 at 2:00pm
There is one pretty close to me that is navy blue and black on white. Very low hours. Beautiful. I walked around in it in the fall but the owner had not set a price at that time. It is now on boattraderonline.com. It's one of the newer 99 listings in IL.
caynman00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caynman00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2006 at 5:51pm
Thanks for letting me know. I jush ask him for some more pictures.
cayman00
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2006 at 6:09am
Correction- now I recall the boat is actually purple and black. Still, rare color combo and very striking in person. The boat was used so little that it had a bit of mildew in the interior but as I understand they had the boat detailed down the road here so it's all cleaned up. Could be a great ride.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic