Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

perko? need 2 batteries

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: perko? need 2 batteries
    Posted: February-02-2006 at 3:21pm
i have a 94 sn, and it has a battery box under the floor.im looking to add a second battery(already have it from old boat), and i would like to hide/mount it in the bow. my question is what is the cheapest and easy way?..im gonna be running an amp to power my 4 speakers, and i dont wanna get stranded out on the lake.
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2006 at 5:39pm
Ryan FWIW, I put a multi battery seperater on my sailboat for back up power at night. I realize thats not a Nautique but the same principal. You run power from the alternator to the seperater and then to both batteries. There is a switch to select from one to the other and a audible tone that lets you know when the battery is getting on the low side. This may work for your application.

I'm sure others here may have a another way.

I'd also suggest checking out Planet Nautique, those guy's are more into stereo performance and I'm sure you can find good info there as well. Good Luck!! d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic