Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking at a Southwind

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JensenGTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JensenGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking at a Southwind
    Posted: January-19-2006 at 11:18am
Looking at a 74 Southwind. I haven't got a CC and am looking forward to it. It's got a rebuilt 351 w/20 hours or less on it. The floor is new and looks to be in good shape..
I've always had glastrons- time to change!

Any thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I think it's awesome to be on the threads!
JensenGTS-OUT
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2006 at 7:17pm
Jensen- I think you'll love CC's. I've been raised behind CC's and my first ski ride was behind a 74 Skier! It was a great boat and never gave us trouble! Depending on what you'll use it for you should love it! I do know of a guy selling a 75 ski tique so if you want something smaller or "sportier" let me know. I wish I could buy it but money doesnt grow on trees and having 2 boats isnt in my budget. Good luck and post a pic!
mars
Mercrewser View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercrewser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2006 at 7:48pm
Mars, where is the Ski Tique located? Sounds more my speed. Hope you guys saw my Southwind 18 post.
1969 Chris Craft Commander SS #39
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2006 at 9:01pm
Merc- Did you get the email i sent?
mars
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercrewser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2006 at 9:08pm
Sure did. That boat is really nice. Might be a little to nice for me. I take it its located in TN?
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 11:32am
Yeah...i wish I couldbuy this boat...he seems like he would be pretty easy to work with...he said he has to sell it by spring. It would be a fun weekend road trip too!
mars
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 11:52am
Hello, I looking for a Ski Tique, do you mind sharing this information
David T
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercrewser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 12:06pm
I'll leave it up to Mars. The boat is really something!
79 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 1:05pm
Mars88,

I was once a Mustang owner and thinking of going back to a CC....I would be interested in the Ski Tique info.

Thank you
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2006 at 9:14pm
Send me an email and I can send pics. wc4mars@hotmail.com. I dont want to get in any trouble with the site.
mars
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic