NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blower
    Posted: November-24-2005 at 10:16am
I just pulled off the old blower from our 69 SN' it was getting so loud this summer couldn't hardly talk with it on.
Anyway the housing on it says it was made by Perko. I can't find that Perko makes any bloser anymore. Any ideas on where to find a replacement. It is a flange mount type of blower with a three inch intake. Where the flange mounts to the scoop is 2 1/2 inches.
I may have to remove the gas tank to get a new one in; I had to take the old one apart to get it out.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2005 at 11:16am
Hey Lake,

Are you sure the blower itself is Perko. I'm not familiar with the perko product line 35 years ago, but I beleive today, perko makes the exhause grates, and perhaps the mounting flanges, but another company makes the blower itself. I think the blowers are made by Attwood.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2005 at 12:46pm
BK,
Yea, the housing for the blower says, "Perko" on it. It has some serial numbers that I'm sure are not going to help me much, unless maybe the co. you mentioned made units for Perko.

There's not much room in the back of my boat, but if I don't find a close enough flange mount I'll try doing something with an inline blower. I'll have to go from a 3" on the blower to a 2 1/2" on the scoop.

Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic